Inappropriate "shepherding" calls.

by avishai 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston
    course none of this matters now i am an unrepentant deliberate wilful wrongdoing bastard

I think you're a sweetie

- Preston

• blondie
    blondie

My husband was a good one. It shows you that the good ones don't stay. And the good ones who stay and try to make a difference are being booted frequently nowadays. Must have unity on the BOE.

Blondie

• 9thWonder
    9thWonder

I was baptized when I was 15 and never got a sheparding call ever. After I was disfellowshipped, I thought that they were supposed to call on me once a year (although I could be very wrong about that) and it's been almost 4 years and counting...and not a peep. Not that I'm complaining, but they use that "timing" rule when it's convenient for them. When I submitted my letter 3 months shy of being df'd for one year, they told me that not enough time had passed. Whatever!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    tijkmo, sounds like you were one of the good ones.

That's why he's out now, they can't go and have well meaning elders in their midst.

DL76

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

i ave only once had a sheparding call where there were two " brothers".. and it seems the same guy had to hanlde all of my shizza. THe weirdest thing to heppen to me was recieving phone calls from that elder almost every day for a week. on my cell phone i might add. ( may just be me but i feel like cell phones are more personal .. ie. for friends family etc. ) he kept begging me to come back to the faith because he loved me.. yes no joke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit