What do you miss most about being in the truth ?

by prophecor 63 Replies latest jw friends

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I never slap the monkey. I "milk the monkey"..... ACK!!!

LOL

Why would I go back KLS? Then I wouldn't be able to hang out with you...LOL.

You gonna let me drive your car in two weeks? :o

• kls
    kls
    You gonna let me drive your car in two weeks? :o

It maybe a little longer . The guy i got the motor from bored out the clyinders and screwed them up so we dropped off my 383 to the place building my motor to see if those cylinders are good to use .

But when i is ready i want to pickup you and Prop and take you for a joy ride ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,better wear a helmet,Vrooooooooommmmmmm

• Soledad
    Soledad

I'll get back to you on this one............

• orion
    orion

I miss spending time with my mom and working with my brother.....we were so close....now i haven't spoken to my brother in a couple years. I miss my grandma, she has been really sick...I wonder if they will even let me know if something happens to her......

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I miss the cong. picnics, and the talent shows we did every year. I miss the people, not the religion.

• Netty
    Netty
    Re: What do you miss most about being in the truth ?

Sister Kelly's "Grandma's green stuff"

Sister Watson's "no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies"

Wish I would have gotten the recipes for those. Oh well, how was a girl to know.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    i want to pickup you and Prop and take you for a joy ride

One of these days KLS, you gotta drive the Mark VIII. It's a 12 hour drive would love to hook up witcha.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I miss all the so called friends. Otherwise nothing - I'm over them now.

• Ellie
    Ellie

I miss the chicken and stuffing baps they used to sell at the assemblies back in the 80s

• feelinglost
    feelinglost

I too miss the witness weddings- they definitely knew how to have fun- dancing till 1 in the morning!

I miss having a relationship with my mom- and having to help her at assemblies and conventions (of course at the time i didn't enjoy it).

The only 3 real friends I ever had- who were pretty much worldly anyways- the one introduced me to my first night club experience and we picked up a guy at a billiards club, one told me all about her sex life (at 14), and the other joined me in dating worldly guys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit