What do you miss most about being in the truth ?

by prophecor 63 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

Nothing

• steve2
    steve2

I don't miss anything. Perhaps at a push, I'd say that I miss that self-absorbed and insular "security" of belonging to a religion that is so adamant about where the "old" world is heading - and it remains doggedly adamant even when the world itself does not head in that direction (i.e, total destruction at Armageddon). S2

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Circus Serpent ROFL ROFL ROFL! Frannie you crack me up.

Andy you lying hound. You KNOW you used to love doing your pre-study because Colin might ask you to answer up, and then you'd be really happy!!

I miss being spanked all the time.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I miss hot brothers in suits!

Thats all though really. I did miss district conventions a bit too. But now that I've been to apostabbq, which is like the lunchtime bit of the DC, only with alcohol and actually goes on until the wee hours - I don't miss them anymore!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I miss some of my mates.

• andy2tanx
    andy2tanx

Yes katie, you're dead right. (hangs head in shame)...

now watch what you say or will get a proper spanking next time I see you....

thats a promise, not a threat you dirty scuzz!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I didn't miss anything except one of the annointed brothers who was however very different from the average dub and fiercely opposed to the hard line GB policies on blood, disfellowshipping, isolation from the world etc. It's a shame the org is not ruled by people like him.

Apart from him there are only negative memories.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nada!!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I miss the way I used to feel when I believed, and when I thought the friends and family I had were genuine.

I hate the way I felt when I figured out it wasn't true.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I miss the friends I thought I had...and I miss the people I thought they were.

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit