**MUST READ** AlanF's email to Knocking.org

by sf 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    He *is* pretty wonderful, isn't he?

Awe how cool to see you here Julie! Yes I agree he is pretty wonderful and I've met him too!

Take care Julie!

Kate

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

AlanF blasts em again with honesty! You gotta love this guy.

GBL

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

BUMP!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Marvellous read - bump!

• AndersonsInfo
  • Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

Great stuff. I like the quote by Carl Sagan. What did he mean by "They announced that the world _had_ in fact ended in 1914, and if the rest of us hadn't noticed, that was our lookout" ? I don't remember that. Did they actually say something like that, or is he just referring to their refusal to let go of 1914 as an important date?

P.S - bttt

• sf
    sf

~bump~

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

AlanF must have read the Awake! for a lot of years to get that much of an education!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I knew Alan to be a great intellectual but did not know he had a masters from MIT

• lilybird
    lilybird

That is a great post,, so informative,,,,, its good to keep reading about all the foolish lies and stories the society has fed to its members over the years,,,,, and how they change to conform to unrealized prophecies and keep their members waiting for something that will never come..... Its easy to see why they discourage any reading of old material,,,, its makes them look so pathetic ... Thanks AlanF....enjoyed reading it so much......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit