First time on here- DF'd almost 3 years ago

by feelinglost 40 Replies latest jw friends

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

Welcome to the forum!!! There are many here who can empathize with your situation, they've "been there, done that".

Look forward to seeing you around on the forum!

Brandon

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome, there are many people here that can readily identify with your position because they had similar experiences, you will no doubt make many friends here and vent all the negative feelings.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome aboard!!! This is a friendly bunch with UN conditional LOVE!!! I was a JW for 25 years You can hear my testimony if you write GRACE GOUGH in Google....I know how hard it is to leave those we love behind BUT! it wasnt most of our choices-I was DF cos I didnt see Jesus come in 1914---- So lost my daughter -granddaughter ( some of them) & great granddaughters( some of them... Yes I am Granny on board.

So pull up a chair & join this WONDERFUL family of friends.( hug)

• rebel8
    rebel8

Welcome.

I'm a newlywed too, and the whole wedding production did bring up some jw-related conflicts in my family.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Maybe the fact that I don't hate them or know how I feel about them won't make me very popular on here.

Well, we don't conduct Apostate Studies here where you're expected to give canned answers to questions like "Why is it the wise course to hate Jehovah's Witnesses" lol. Welcome to the board!

• Quentin
    Quentin

What everyone else has said...this is a good place to come to vent, laugh, cry and talk. Ask any question...it will be answered with honesty, integrity and humor.

• potleg
    potleg

Welcome, this is a great place to be and posting can become an addictive pleasure. Prior to coming here I had no one to vent to that really understood what it's like in the Borg. This is good for the soul.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Welcome.

Yippee!

Stay in touch.

W.Once

• bother_forever
    bother_forever

Welcome, I to am new here, but it is a great community of people all with a common bond. Great thearpy!

• Tez
    Tez

Being quite a newbie myself I have to say that you are made to feel so welcome on this site!!! So many of us have had the same experiences... ENJOY this site! I do! only regret is not having more time to spend on it!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit