First time on here- DF'd almost 3 years ago

by feelinglost 40 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

Welcome

This is good support.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Welcome feelinglost ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Don't worry about whether or not you feel like anybody else. For many the hardest thing after leaving the dubs is learning to BE YOURSELF! - Minus the self-imposed 'new personality ' , robotic nature of being a witness.

Come here often, read, post, heal, grow . Most of all ... take your time. Recovery is a process.

Tam

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hi, welcome to the board! Of course we will talk to you! I don't hate JW's, I just like to make fun of them. Naa, generally most of us just dislike the Organization.

GBL

• z
    z

Welcome!!!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome! What part of the world are you from? I'm from Sacramento, California.

• jaredg
    jaredg

Welcome!!! I was DF'd about 3 years ago too and have found much wonderful support here at JWD. Please stick around and hang out. I'll talk to you anytime.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Not to hijack, but

JARED?

How it is ?

Long time!

• delilah
    delilah

Hello and welcome....I'm all ears....you won't feel so all alone here, some of us have been, and are, where you are now. Here is where you can begin to heal my friend. Please feel free to post as often as you want, or need to...

(((((((((HUGS))))))))) Delilah

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Welcome to the forum Feeling!

This is a great place for discussing just about anything. We've got all kinds of people here (athiests, agnostics, christians, and a wiccan or two even!) but we're all a part of a pretty unique "community" that is hard for "regular" individuals to understand. It's great to have others with similar experiences to talk to and argue with!

W.

• Netty
    Netty

Welcome, glad to have you here. Of course you are welcome here. You will find the support and understanding you are looking for, here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit