Potty Mouths?

by Low-Key Lysmith 48 Replies latest jw friends

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    My mom taught me a great saying when I was just a pup; I'm not sure who said this originally, though. "Profanity is the crutch of the intellectual cripple." Deep, huh? And it can be true; if the only words you use for emphasis are curses, you'll end up sounding pretty stupid. So, use those colorful words, just use them sparingly.

What the f*(k you talkin' 'bout?

TC of the I-couldn't-help-it-either class

• upside/down
    upside/down

It's a natural reaction, when leaving the bOrg... I didn't cuss AT ALL from 18 years old to 39... now I drop the F bomb where appropriate...not because I'm a rebel... but because it's how I "feel"...

20 years of repression, wanting to choke the F'n sh*t out of some seriously deranged power hungry janitors... nuff said.

Most trauma victims exhibit this kind of or similar behaviour... I'm actually GLAD that I'm not more destructive... and that people can't read my mind...I'd be locked up for sure.

u/d (of the look carefully at the next police chase on COPS, it might be me class)

• mustang
    mustang

The air was filled with vituperative invective...

Mustang

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

Yes, but i've been told that i don't sound right. The use of cuss words must sound natural for it to have a real effect.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Well I did learn my english from Eddie Murphy´s "Raw". So, yes when I try to speak english every other or third word is the F word.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I didn't at first. Then I met my husband and, I know this is a much overused stereotype, but he's in the construction trades. I learned a lot of interesting new words which I then put into good use!

J

(blame the dude, class)

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

My dad is a UBM, so he speaks his mind. I also speak my mind... and this was even one of the reasons for my recent reproof...

So... F*CK THAT!

I said something really inappropriate one day at school. We had a sub. She was like "WHaa!?". Everyone told her I had touretts... I had so much fun that day.

• Es
    Es

Hell yeah i think we are worse than "worldy" people when we first come out. I swore like a trooper....i try and contain it a little more now es

• Netty
    Netty

Guilty!

Well, what the fU*K can I say? I am trying like HE*L to work on this SH*T but it is so God da*M hard.

Like everyone else said, guess cuz it was another one of the millions of things we could not do as a dub. It's a form of rebellion for me. But seriously, I have been working on stopping, for the sake of my kids. I cant necessarily discipline them for saying something, that they learned from me.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I like swearing. It's an outlet for the anger. I feel though, that i lack creativity in my obscenities. It's something on which i am working. 'Course i hardly ever do it when i am w clients.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit