Potty Mouths?

by Low-Key Lysmith 48 Replies latest jw friends

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

It's funny. Being a youth worker, kids think I'm innocent.

Here's a bit of dialogue between some girls who get a ride in my van occasionally. girl 1. Hurry up and get yer c..t in ya bitch. girl 2. Don't f...n' swear in front of Andy yer stupid f...n' bitch....

Well, it's the thought that counts I guess!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I've been cussing nonstop for two decades.

I'm one of the baddest mother f*ckers of all time. I'm one of the best singers, I'm one of the best looking mother f*ckers you've ever seen.

Hold my drink bitch.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Why cuss when there are far more imaginative ways to use the English language?

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

I swore like a trooper when I was little - my Dad throught it was great. Then my parents became JW's when I was 5, and apprently I stopped swearing immediately when asked.

I am swearing too much, and sometime my kids copy me, the other day a car pulled out in front of us and my 5 year old said "Dad was that a mother f****** idiot" - when we stopped laughing I had to explain that those were bad words that should never be used by kids, at school [they go to a catholic school1], or in public.

She has now had enough catholic education to think god doesn't like bad words. We really like the Black Eyed Peas and went to their concert as a family. My daughter said "dad, god doesn't like the black eyed peas!" i asked why and she said "becasue they use bad bad words". I thouht fast and said "But god forgives people" - she seems happy with this and so the Black Eyed Peas are OK again.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    I thouht fast and said "But god forgives people"

Now THAT'S a good answer! It's hard to keep up with the little bighters, isn't it?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Whilst its preferable not to swear as such...I agree with Billy Connelly...there is no other word in the English language like F*ck which sums up how you feel at a particular given time.

• jimakazi
    jimakazi
    Now THAT'S a good answer! ; It's hard to keep up with the little bighters, isn't it?

Hi Little Toe

Yep - you have to think fast. Now what about the Rugby test.... I'm sure the game last weekend produced some colourful language in the northern hemisphere. Hopefully the game this weekend will be a little more of a even match - certainly with a few more Welsh in the team it may be a different story.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I swear a lot, but primarily in the bedroom. So LT if you can think of more appropriate or imaginative language that cuts out all swear words for this scenario I'd love you to share. (Anatomically correct descriptions - ie Oh darling Procreate with me furiously - simply make my other half laugh...)

I try not to swear at children or in front of them, but it can be testing. However being asked by an 8 year old to explain why I just said "oh buggary" and what it means does help me hold my tongue...

Like KLS said:

I only say naughty words when i talk or think of the jw cult
    The C - word is strictly reserved for God in my vocab. And since my other half ocassionally thinks he's god then he will get referred to likewise, but luckily thats not often!
  • lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I very rarely cuss. I might say..."what the hell? what the hell?" and shake my head... but that's about it.

Other people cussing doesn't bother or offend me, but if they only know a few cuss words to describe everything, I tend to think they have a limited vocabulary, and possibly limited intelligence.

Lisa

• Mary
    Mary

I don't even know what a swear word is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit