I GOT A JOB!!

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Hooiray for you!!! Now we expect you to buy the next few rounds! My daughter, 21, is working at McDonald's. She hates it, but it's money.

shell

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I know food service isnt the best job out there, but it'll do. I enjoy cooking so it wont be too bad.

I have to wear a Zaxby's tshirt, and khaki pants. youll be the first to see it...

This is so exciting, yet so ... daunting.

I want to work, but i don't want to work.

You know?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

sorry kls, my car did get fixed. No problem.

And a shamless BTTT....

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Congrats Richie. Idle hands are, after all, the Devil's playthings. Now you can can buy all the .45 ACP ammo you want and realize your dream of becoming a competition shooter.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

dude.. i reload..

i just need componets baby!!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Richie, did the tattoo picture go through?

• kls
    kls

sorry kls, my car did get fixed. No problem.

And a shamless BTTT....

You forgot about me Richie , didn't ya I feel so violated and alone

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I watched this really cool show last night on cowboy action shooting. I really wanna try this stuff. Looks really fun. I don't own a Levergun, or a side by side shotgun though, this could be expensive. You ever try this?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Yes, and i apologixw for not replying. Very good looking. loved the colors.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I watched this really cool show last night on cowboy action shooting. I really wanna try this stuff. Looks really fun. I don't own a Levergun, or a side by side shotgun though, this could be expensive. You ever try this?

Oh hell yeah brother. I know someone who is practically professional. I ran through in average time, it was awesome. I suggest you try it.. and it aint expensive really except for the clothes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit