I GOT A JOB!!

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I don't know how many of you knew this, but I've been looking for a job. I submitted an app to a local burger joint, and one to a really good chicken place called Zaxby's. I had an interview yesterday at the burger place. While I was en route, I got a call from Zaxby's for another interview.

THe burger joint gave me the job. Line cook working for half of nothing .

I went to the next job.

Zaxby's gave me a job as a cook making a dollar more than the burger joint!!

Needless to say, I dropped the burger joint on their ass.

So I am now a member of the labor force... which will sadly cut into my meetings and field service...

but really, I won't be around here AS much, but I will def still be around..

Netty darling, would you mind keepin the top of the Stats board warm for me?

• z
    z

good 4 ya go 4 it and pls come back I like your post

• luna2
    luna2

Congrats, Richie! It'll be good to have a regular paycheck, huh?

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Well done Ritchie mate!

I remember when i...... (oh shut up you old fart)

Congratulations!

Paul

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Congrats Richie!

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Hey Richie!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Great, I remember as a student I was working for MacDonalds on weekend evenings (Friday and Saturday), it's a good opportunity to meet people and have some social life. I had three fellow staff girls flirting with me there.

• Honesty
    Honesty

That's Great, RR !!!

However as a manure shiturated JW I should caution you about missing meetings and FS in order to stay out of the Salvation Army Shelter. You know Joe Hoba wants you at the meetings. They are designed to benefit you and not Joe Hoba. He's not listening to that crap but you need to.

FS keeps your faith strong because the crap the WTBTS vomits out of its mouth contains no basis for faith. Therefore in order to build faith you have to get out in FS more now than ever before because Satan is going to make sure the apostates are aware that your spirituality is suffering because you got a job so you wouldn't have to move in to the Rescue Mission every night.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Honesty - excellent post - hilarious!

Richie - You need to be very careful of sexual harrassment in the work place. If you find the girls start flirting with you - just think of Joseph and Potiphars wife - and run like the wind.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Yay! It always feels good to have money coming in! COngrats, bet cha cant wait to start saving for that apartment!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit