I GOT A JOB!!

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Great Rich! Congratz!

• undercover
    undercover

Zaxby's huh? Good luck on the new job.

If Zaxby's don't work out you can always go down the street to Bojangle's.

• kls
    kls

Good for you Richie,Yummy ,burgers and fries and money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,By the way ,did you get your car fixed?

• Jourles
    Jourles

See, aren't you glad that you listed your experience relating to the Theocratic Ministry School and field service on your job application? This helps your boss realize that you are serious about being in a public relations position.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Congratulations! Welcome to the working world.

• chrissy
    chrissy

Way to go Richie!!! woot woot

Today- Zaxby's burger slave, Tomorrow- merciless Corporate American CEO slave driver.

Horayyyy!!!!

Chrissy

• Balsam
    Balsam

How thrilling Richie, that is great. Nothing better than working and having money coming and a wonderful excuse to miss meetings. It is a great way to missing meetings. They will councel you, but say your saving up for a bethel trip and all will be forgiven. LOL Money means freedom, and jobs bring that freedom. My son who's 17 finds he loves working at Taco Bell, it pays and he has money in his pocket and saving for a car. First real step to adulthood.

Balsam

• I quit!
    I quit!

So I am now a member of the labor force... which will sadly cut into my meetings and field service..

That is too funny. Back in my days of dubdom I took a lot of overtime so I wouldn't be home in time to go to the meetings. Also 6 hour shifts on Sat. mornings were very helpful. The benifits were two fold. I kept my sanity by not going to the meetings and in field service and made a lot of extra money. I highly recommend it for those working on a slow exit from the tower.

Enjoy your new job.

• Netty
    Netty

Wow, good for you Richie! Congratulations. You used the society's recommended "once returned a wallet" line on your app didnt you, must have been what did it for ya. Let me know if any of the sexual harassment gets too unbearable (ly fun), Auntie Netty may have to run to your rescue.

Warming up the stat board for ya, hope to make you proud!

do you guys do tofu, cause I don't do chickens;)
    No, but I hear FROG tastes like chicken.
  • lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Congratulations Richie!!! Go make that money!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit