I GOT A JOB!!

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

So I am now a member of the labor force... which will sadly cut into my meetings and field service...

Congratulations Ritchie!! Just make sure you tell them that you prefer to work Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and especially Saturday mornings.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey, Rich, congratulations!

I had not heard of zaxby's before, so I did a little goooogle and found the homepage

http://www.zaxbys.com/zaxbysmain.html I predict that (if you wish it to be so) you will find yourself moving up into a management position soon, and then into corporate. Since zaxby's hasn't gone national yet, there may be plenty of growth opportunities. On the other hand, don't forget that JOB ONE is to continue your education. THAT is your ticket to a bright tomorrow. Speaking of which, what are the areas that interest you? What do you hope to accomplish in the next two or three years?

• Frog
    Frog

go Richie go Richie go Richie!! That's way cool, you should be mighty proud, cause we all are of ya! Tis good to get some financial independence, those first pay checks are the sweetest...make sure you spend them on worthless sh*t that you've always wanted, it's tradition:) Enjoy the sexual harassment hehe

• jula71
    jula71

Hey, do you get a discount? I'm like addicted to Zaxby's!! Good stuff!!

• talesin
    talesin

Good stuff, Richie!

Food service is a fun job to have when you are young, and once you have cooking experience, you can pick up extra work anywhere, anytime (though I know you are getting your education, it never hurts to have an extra skill!).

t

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Welcome to the labour force, tax, bills and drinks for all.

Paulj - don't say you're old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me old & I'm not *splat*

• xjwms
    xjwms

Good for you

$$$$ is important too $$$$

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Loubelle

That makes me old & I'm not *splat*

*ouch* ok i'll take it back....

lol

Paul

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Thanks guys. I'll be sure to flee from fornication.

I finsih high school this year and go onto college. I might be able to conitinue working at a Zaxby's location while I'm in school. Nathan, the manger who interviewed me said he could see me in a management position soon too. It was funny, because he was more nervous than I was.

So, if you're ever in NC and need some chicken wings, come see me...

• Frog
    Frog

do you guys do tofu, cause I don't do chickens;) sounds like you intimidated the mgr haha. I love interviews, I'm addicted to em! There's this real thrill of the chase, and some people are just way too easy to impress. Problem is I get so caught up in convincing them I'm right for the job, then they offer me the job, and then I'm not sure if I even want the job, or can even do the job! Strange vice I know...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit