I GOT A JOB!!

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Sorry frog, no tofu. We do have salad, and you can get it with no chicken. But mostly its a meat resteraunt.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Good for you Richie!

• Frog
    Frog

oh well, gotta keep the carnivores happy I spose

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Nice work there Richster.

ig

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Awesome Richie!

Hey, now you can start paying for your kids....you bastard!

Brooke

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Congratulations. You got out of school when?

Just messing with you.

As a former member of the teenage labor force I offer the following unsolicited advice and observations.

Food service jobs suck. You end up smelling like food all the time, and feeling greasy. They tend to be small, with no good hiding places. Teenage labor force jobs are all about the hiding places. If it is a fast food joint, make a bunch of food right before closing, and then.... "oh man, we have all this food left over, what should we do with it?"

I would recommend a grocery store. They are always nice and cool in the summer, and there is plenty of food around.... which is a good thing if you are a stoner at all. You pretty much have the run of the store if you are a stock boy. The nice thing about that is there are plenty of hiding places. When you bag groceries there are always plenty of cute checkout girls to talk to. Stay away from working the cash register though. There is nothing worse than standing in one place for hours on end. If anyone tries to stick you there, make up that you have a back problem that doesn't allow you to stand in one place for hours.

• Frog
    Frog

Food service jobs do suck a bit. I did my time at Mcdonalds 10years back. Lots of crazy sh*t goes down on the job when you're working with a bunch of horny teenagers...oh the memories;) get prepared for the deep friend smell, it gets right up into your abnoids and into all you gear

• Frog
    Frog

Hey Rich, do you get a uniform??! make sure you flash us a pic of your sexy toosh when you're all geared up!

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Congratulations Richie, getting paid is definitely a good thing!

Check_Your_Premises said

I would recommend a grocery store

Grocery store is a good first job, until you have to bring shopping carts inside, especially at a busy store in the summer time...those carts are all over the parking lot and the sun is beating down. I did that for one summer, then I wised up and got a job in the dairy section...ahhh the cool walk-in refrigerators in the summer time.
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Hey, a job is a job! Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Make good plans to move up and progress in the working world, though.

Take care,

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit