A newbie's impression on this board, pros and cons

by smelly onions 293 Replies latest jw experiences

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Listen, I was alot like you. My parents gave me crayons during the meeting as a child. I slept in during service time.

I was a So-So in the congregation. I wasn't a Pioneer but I wasn't a once a year on Memorial.

However, it seems like you never got yourself into much in the congregation. You never made a career out of it. So you were not burned. I wasn't ever really burned my whole life by the elder's. I had nothing to complain about. I was like you saying "These People" are just whining on poor me crap. Then I wanted to get married to a Nice JW Boy! Boy did that turn into HELL. I made myself open for them.

You are not putting yourself as a Target. You do not have any standing. You just Drift along. Go and Get Married to the Nice JW Girl! Make it a Elder's daughter...that will be a real wake up call for you.

Well anyway...in time maybe you will Get It! Right now you don't. It took a beating for me to get it! I opened my eyes and I saw the Truth!

Brooke

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    Have you ever `felt up` a woman? You know, `necked around`? Well, then, you should be DFd --- according to my old congregation, cause that`s all I did!

well never was d'fd but hey why did u confess? sorry about that though. um go back and you'll be straight with your folks again. i mean what can i tell u?

i had a friend who was d'fd bc he had sex on the beach, not the drink hehehe. so he came back and became more attractive. the bad boy stigma you know. later on when he was married he told me that was the best thing that ever happened to him. before he wasn't attractive being the good ole jw but now he was after being reestablished was found to be interesting to the sisters. now he's married is an MS and he's been there for 5 years staright after the event.

• doogie
    doogie
    i had a friend who was d'fd bc he had sex on the beach, not the drink hehehe. so he came back and became more attractive. the bad boy stigma you know. later on when he was married he told me that was the best thing that ever happened to him. before he wasn't attractive being the good ole jw but now he was after being reestablished was found to be interesting to the sisters.

that is so unbelievably pathetic. not to sound overly stereotypical, but this is the impression that i got from almost all of the young, single JW girls that i grew up with. it's one of the main reasons i was attracted to a non-witness.

jeez...sometimes after a kid leaves highschool, the highschool just doesn't wanna leave the kid.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Smelly

the folks on this board ARE getting on with their lives, dealing with the anger and pain is part of the journey. From where I'm sitting it looks like its you thats got a problem with bitterness - you just haven't fully realised it yet - biterness often manifests itself in taking side swipes at others without regard for their feelings, sometimes you don't even realise you're doing it - which is why you posted an apology after you realised you was annoying everyone.

Been there, done that, still doing it occasionally

Good luck on YOUR journey

which onions are more smelly, white, red, or yellow?

Josie ~ loves a nice pile of onion rings

they're all very nice stuffed
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere

Nice Little Story!

Here is one for you!

My Aunt had her baby die at 2 months of age and the Elder's treated her like shit because she had a unbelieving husband! Even during the time her twin sons became ill one died and the other became mentally retarded!

She battle depression for a long time after that with no help from the Congregation..she saw their true colors and then DA'ed herself...She said it was the best thing that ever happened to her.

Funny Sex on the Beach or A Baby's Death story?????? Both with a happy end. Weird?

Brooke

• talesin
    talesin

Actually, I didn`t confess!

The elders lied to me, and told me they had heard gossip about me within the congregation, when in fact, my best friend had confessed to them about our innocent teenage experimentation and told no one else ... instead of lying, I told them the truth, as I was not ashamed of what I had done. When I also said I was not interested in coming back to the KH, then they decided to DF me.

Two years later, I finally talked to my former best friend, after he called me many times, and found out about his confidential confession.

And why would I go back and live a lie? My family are the ones wasting their lives, and though it is hard to be without them, I will not return to the vomit, EVER. I pity my family, and do not wish to live a life similar to theirs, always having to do more, more, more.

I could be sitting in the KH, next to a child molester, and never know it. Nope, I don`t hang out with people like that. They sicken me. My `worldly` friends and chosen family are honourable people who would never let pedophiles go unreported. They spend their free time helping people, making art and music, and with their families.

Are you getting the picture yet?

tal

• foreword
    foreword

LOL....you guys are arguing with a teenager....very young smelly onion at that.
    First of all, when you say..."like i said i take full responsibility for my own actions"..that is pure BS...if you did you'd get your ass out of bed in the morning.
    Mortgage broker...for how long...your first job bugging people on the phone...or better yet browsing the internet while at work...I'm sure you take responsibility for your actions...little punk

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Hi, what an interesting thread you have started. I'm enjoying your reasonings. Tell me, have you posted here recently in another guise?

steve.

and welcome

• kls
    kls
    Are you getting the picture yet?

Magic 8 ball says" very doubtful"

• Netty
    Netty

which onions are more smelly, white, red, or yellow?

Josie ~ loves a nice pile of onion rings

they're all very nice stuffed

They're good when they're chopped up real fine, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit