Idea on How Defectors Inside theOrganization Can Find Each Other (espionage

by frankiespeakin 60 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
  • TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Secret ring or bracelet? Hmmm, seems to me that the Masons wear their special signet rings. How ironic that would be! LOL!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Ok, verbal it is...how about greeting with a big...

"How YOU doin?"

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Now that may be a start, the GB could never pin any one on that.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Certain actions and wordings can let other suspect you are a double agent but never allow them to prosecute you. You never come out and admit anything even to another suspected double agent, but give hints can be very effective.

Also if this catches on the GB will be suspecting everyone and will be very careful and very fearful because they will sense the undercurrant but be helpless to do anything about it (very stressful for these old timers just waiting for a heart attack or flu to push them in the grave).

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

How about constantly using old "theocratic" terminology when having conversations with dubs?

Return visit = back call

Pioneer = Colporteur

Awake = Golden Age

Watchtower = Zion's Watchtower

Kingdom Minstry = Kingdom Service

It can be like this.."I hear sister so and so is a colporteur...oops, i mean pioneer this month!"

You'll only get some innocent chuckles from those who dont catch on, nothing threatening at all.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think 2 of them might be good KS and BC the others might be too obvious and very awkward.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Truth,

Hears a possible scenerio:

CO give talk about something and uses the tern back call serveral times, another elder who is also a double agent goes up to him and corrects him to which he further gives more indication he is a double agent and says somthing like:

"O thank you for noticing, mother has changed so many sayings it hard to keep tract, I must try harder to not fall back on old light"

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sorry I posted this in the wrong thread.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Thanks frankie...wow what a Man that Guy is......incredible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit