Idea on How Defectors Inside theOrganization Can Find Each Other (espionage

by frankiespeakin 60 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

What if we started referring to Joe Hoba, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit as "Big Daddy, Junior, and Spook"...that's pretty subtle...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

How about if a bro is telling you a story, you could say: "Dat is JWD!" and if their all like "oh whats JWD mean?" Then they arent in the loop and you say: "you know JWD... Just Wild, Dog!" Then they be all up in yo grill, and trippin saying "aww man you know you dont supose a talk a worldly like that" Then you know they still got they borg on.

But then if you say "JWD" and they be lookin all sheepish at you and they sayin "Simon, says NO DOUBT brutha" Then you know you be amungst friends, or some dumb muthafrumpa, all gonna be tellin on himself for lookin at the pimpalanious site his self tryin ta catch the unsuspectin.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Dude you're from Texas?

I like what you say about "Simon". What about working "Simon says" (the game) into conversation?

Or "Have you read Ezekiel chapter 3, it's very interesting"

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

How about this one.They could subtly inject this sentence from time to time into one of their talks or comments," One of the best things about Jehovah's people is that we have FREEMINDS, we are free from all of Satan's snares. The Society has FREED our MINDS from all the garbage Satan's world has to offer."

Blueblades

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

They could also mention that a person should never read "C of C" or "ISOCF" by X GB Raymond Franz. That's something you never hear an elder or COs mention. Little things like that could be used as hints if done right and can lead the friends to be curious. Statements like almost every good size library has "C of C" could be view as very innocent but be a clue that they are a double agent. Doing thing that appear to be fighting apostates but actually give publicity to thier cause.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Wear one of these. alt

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

The secret ring/ braclet/ tattoo idea is hot. We could have a club!!

IP_SEC has reverse Michael Jackson disorder.

I post pics on here constantly. If you know me, come shake my hand, cal me richierich, and refer to JWD. Winking might help too.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wander,

What if we started referring to Joe Hoba, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit as "Big Daddy, Junior, and Spook"...that's pretty subtle...

Nah! that would nevr work all the friends would quickly catch on,,, unless they were from the boonies like North Carolina or some such place were they mispronounce all thier words.

Random,
    That might work, but it's way too flashy, but as long as you don't go around saying yaba daba dooo, and drawing attention to yourself, well maybe thier might be a chance. Maybe the Buddy Christ on thier dash board could be used a a subtle hint.
  • La Capra
    La Capra

I have two words for you... mismatched socks It could always be brushed off to absentmindedness, or if necessary, easily concealed. Of course it leaves the women out of it, but the women could wear mismatched earrings... Shoshana

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Capra: Love it!

Except now I gotta wear high-waters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit