Idea on How Defectors Inside theOrganization Can Find Each Other (espionage

by frankiespeakin 60 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

Is finnrott a double double agent?

sorry

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Frankie & Listener, the jdubs could set the defectors up by infiltrators that are authorized to be deep "undercover" by someone higher up at Bethel, in order to "keep the congregations clean" and unless the defectors KNOW who is the authorizing agent and a possible password, they'd be in deep doo-doo over a period of time. Oh, it wouldn't be immediate, yall....it'd be a fairly long, drawn-out "sting" operation.....just like the feebs do.

Frannie

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Let em accuse,

They just imcriminated themselves by looking at apostate sites. The GB dont want brothers visiting these sites to 'catch' people. That is just as dangerous to them as anything... no I think a dubble agent would think twice about exposing himself to an apostate. All the apostate has to do is say "well how do you know about the tie thing yourself?" then Mr dubble agent is busted.

• carl_in_florida
    carl_in_florida

Looking at this from the outside I don't know if this would work or not. If there is a double agent in a meeting he could stand up and yell, "THIS IS NOTHING BUT A CULT . . . RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" Then run out of the room. Everyone who follows is in.

Carl

• soundbox_guy
    soundbox_guy

I thought IP_SEC's "they still got their borg on" comment was hilarious especially since it doesn't look like he'd talk like that from his picture. But anyway, what if it was something as simple as each person having a blue bookmark in the Bible set to a certain scripture so that when you see them, you could say, "What a coincedence, you got a bookmark just like mine. I got mine, set on (Scripture verse here), I love reading that verse." Then if they show you that their bookmark is on the same page for the same verse, you know who they are. I don't know, just an idea.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Well, that's a fine idea soundbox, except I thought we had to turn our bibles in when we signed up for this forum!

I'm sticking by my 'little thing sticking out past the big thing' method. If you see a brother who appears to be super studious and impressive with his knowledge of everything - look behind him and you may see me with my little thing hanging out past my big thing (tie wise that is).

• keeshah
    keeshah
    I thought IP_SEC's "they still got their borg on" comment was hilarious especially since it doesn't look like he'd talk like that from his picture.

I was thinking the same thing. My, my how Matt's language has changed since he left the truth lie!

Tisk, tisk!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    Looking at this from the outside I don't know if this would work or not. If there is a double agent in a meeting he could stand up and yell, "THIS IS NOTHING BUT A CULT . . . RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" Then run out of the room. Everyone who follows is in.

That is one of the best ideas yet!

The problem with the tie thing is that you're going to be trying to identify with every semi-retarded loony that can't tie a tie! (every hall has at least 3!!)

I think that right in the middle of a talk you start doing the six flags dance! du duh duh duh du du du (devon mcbride's avitar gave me the idea!... I won't say what ideas finn's avitar gave me!)

I think a pocket protector with JWD on it in capital letters. Most people wouldn't even notice and those that do just tell them it's a new heating and air business that was giving them out! If you finally get busted thats all to the good it's time to move on with your life anyway!

• frankiespeakin
  • vitty
    vitty

Id like to go to a meeting tonight, just so I can see how many brothers have got a silly tie on.

On second thoughts----------no I wouldnt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit