by frankiespeakin 60 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    unless they were from the boonies like North Carolina

cute. Real cute.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Rich,

Actually I used to live in NC for a couple of years and alway had a hard time understanding them, partly from hearing loss and partly the dialect, that's around Roanoke Rapids, used to climb trees for a living lot of those tall pines I forget what you call them.

• kazar
    kazar

Oh, these ideas are so funny. And great! It's a revelation to me to realize the wit and imagination possessed by those on this forum. Makes me wonder how it was so suppressed when you were witnesses. As for me, I'll go with the odd socks and earrings.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

kaz,

I was thinking maybe those pencil holders that protect thier front shirt pockets now that's an idea.

• kazar
    kazar

Yeah, Frankie, that is a good one.

We could even go so far as to use those pens that have multi-colored ink to immediately identify. (Course, it's been so long since I've been to a Kingdom Hall, the dubs may be using them). I think it's time to take my xanax.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    around Roanoke Rapids, used to climb trees for a living lot of those tall pines I forget what you call them.

Roanoke Rapids...no wonder

Around here...we call those "pine trees"

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I have an idea but it sounds a lot less exciting than the ones already posted.

First, you have to find a way to inform Bethelites of this web site. Then they need to find a time when they can leave Watchtower premises for a few hours, and find their way to the local library or internet cafe. Next, they can sign onto a free e-mail account such as Yahoo and post info without big brother knowing.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wander,

Around here...we call those "pine trees"

That all, just "pine trees", well slap me on the ass and call me Sally.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    That all, just "pine trees", well slap me on the ass and call me Sally.

HEY!!! THAT CAN BE THE NEW SIGNAL!!!!!!

• finnrot
    finnrot

How about the insiders wear a fez. The tassel to be worn to the left. If anyone has any "New Light" for the other insiders, then you wear your tassel to the right.

The fez brothers can meet in the enclosed nursing room in the back of the Kingdom Hall after the meeting, to hear the good news from the right sided tassel wearer.

The man with the tassel on the right side will start the meeting off by saying, Simon Sez, then each fez wearing guy has to name someone from this forum. Anyone that can't answer correctly is obviously a mole, and should be sent to gehenna.

-fin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit