What does your username mean?

by closer2fine 65 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Ashitaka is a character in the movie Princess Mononoke. Ashitaka is a brave warrior who is going to die from a wound he recieved from a fallen god (demon). He wanders west so he can find out why the God turned evil. He says at one point, "I came to see, with eyes unclouded, by hate."

ashi

• Xena
    Xena

I used to post on another board under my name but there was another Diane there so I asked some people to help me come up with another name to use. April suggested Xena since I am into black leather...I liked it and it has stuck since....personally I think she chose it because she secretly has a fantasy of playing Gabby to my Xena...she wants me..I know she does...but I have heard that redheads are just trouble!

AAAAAACCCHHHHOOOOO...could someone hand me a puffs please

• more2C
    more2C

I was wondering what user name I should use when I was driving behind a minivan with the license plate that said MORE2C. I thought it was very oppropriate. There was more to the real "truth" to see. Plus, I thought it would look cool to mix a number and letters together.

There you have it,

more2C

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

I became fed up with making sense and keeping up with rules and procedures in the KMS book, OM book and letters to elders. By the time I got brave enough to post online, though still an appointed servant, I had mentally rejected the authority of the Society. To my great relief I submitted myself to the laws given by Jesus at Matt 22:36-40. Just two laws.

Jst2laws

• jelly
    jelly

Mine comes from the fact I could stand to lose a few pounds. I look like a chuncky Simon.

Jelly

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Freefallin,
    I just read your post on names and was worried about you. The way you worded your response wanted me to talk to you more about how you are feeling. Your e-mail is locked, so I couldn’t contact you privately. If you feel comfortable talking with me, please write so we can discuss this. "Free Falling also applies to how I've felt ever since starting to lurk on this board about 6 months ago. Plummeting to destruction with a tattered parachute, that parachute being what I believed to be the "truth." Sometimes I wish I had never started this journey. Free Falling also applies to how I've felt ever since starting to lurk on this board about 6 months ago. Plummeting to destruction with a tattered parachute, that parachute being what I believed to be the "truth." Sometimes I wish I had never started this journey."
    Joy2bfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit