What does your username mean?

by closer2fine 65 Replies latest jw friends

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Ozzie...calm down now!!! The kegs are for the lovely barmaids to serve to the customers.

hehehehe,
    Boozy

• Ray Skyhorse
    Ray Skyhorse

This is a fun question, closer2fine...

I use mine to hide my identity from my Borg wife. Not that she's ever gone to this website, but just in case...

Ray - by best friend's name
    Sky - my son's name; also an indirect reference to Skywalker & Starwars
    Horse - a variation of my real name

• zev
    zev

here is the original thread... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=8864&site=3#107224

here was my post to that thread...
    zev comes from a t.v. show on sci-fi, called "LEXX" a cable station here in the states. she is a remarkable woman, part cluster lizard, part human. and she looks very nice. you may check out the show online at http://www.scifi.com/lexx

-Zev, honourary member, The hurling class
    __
    Zev
    The greatest consistancy of the WTBTS is their INconsistancy.

• conflicted
    conflicted

My uesr name fit the first post I wrote on this forum - of course now it makes no sense. Oh well, I got used to it, so I'm gonna keep it.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

*zev* thanks!

*Ray Skyhorse* my mind is racing....Phil, Mule....LOL

*metatron* my 80's upbringing is showing---I was thinking of the toy Transformers - the ones that would change from a robot to a dinosaur.

*Bendrr* I never would have guessed!

closer

"Can you imagine a world with no hypothetical questions?" -- Steven Wright

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Well, I just posted the reason in my re-introduction in the Personal Experiences Forum. The angel part is because I've always been known as such a good girl. ;-)
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=9252&site=3

I hope I did the link correctly.

Anne

"Too much of a good thing, is wonderful."
    <BR>
    Mae West

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Mine (ChuckD) means that my name is Chuck Doherty, and that I live in East Providence, RI, and that anyone who cares to do so can look me up in the phone book.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi all:

I got my eyes opened a year ago after reading Ray Franz's COC book. A friend directed me to H20 where I lurked for awhile reading posts and then I came here and read for about a month. When I finally got inspired to start posting, "Had Enough" pretty much summed up how I was feeling about the borg by that time so the rest is history.

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• Patriot
    Patriot

PATRIOT---as in the Missle

Maverick--also as the long range missle.

My father who was an ex Airborne Ranger who fought in Vietnam and watched the "wall" in Berlin for another 8 years always called me Maverick. I am his only boy.

He passed on Jan. 27, 2001.

I use patriot because someone already took the maverick name but doesnt post with it.

Maverick

• species8472
    species8472

Slayer---as in Buffy
    Layer---as in I wish

Species8472---The race even more powerful than the Borg.
    I use this name for the following reasons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit