Time was when we would just have taken you out and killed you...'

by Mystery 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rebel8
    rebel8

Danny, did you know that link isn't working? It says the page does not exist.

I'd be interested to read the kangaroo court thingee.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

They were ALWAYS telling us kids about the bears that came out and killed the kids for shouting 'go down you baldy' to the prophet (help me out here I cant be bothered to remember which prophet).

Well apart from being relieved I lived in a country with no bears, I used to think that the punishment kind of outweighed the crime just a bit. I mean approx 70% of men are bald. What if they were all over sensitive prophets of god? There'd be no children left.

Then they told us it wasnt over reacting cos actually these kids were BIG kids, being REALLY mean - but that didnt stop them from using it against us little kids. What a way to bring up your children, threatening them with death.

• zagor
    zagor

Jesus Christ, this is really SICK, SICK CULT

• zagor
    zagor

Well, thinking back now about it I'm not surprised at all. One thing that bothered me for long, long time was vigor with which many at watchtower or book study would comment ed how god is going to DESTROY evil doers. There was very little emphasis on love or compassion but on destruction. It looked as though many were taking pleasure in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit