embarassing things you did as a child...

by candidlynuts 36 Replies latest social humour

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Here's one for you ladies--when I was 12 I tried to wear a tampon for the first time but didn't read the directions thoroughly. I left the cardboard in! Ouch--and we were on a long drive and picnic to the mountains. LOL I kept wondering how ladies could stand using them. LOL I finally told my older sister about it and she told me to take out the cardboard, but she was cracking up!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I sneezed which activated an audible fart release in the 5th grade during english class

boy was I embarassed

Josie

• desbah
    desbah

ohhh damn....i'll give it up my most embarassing moment

was when i was playin pickup basketball at school. things started to get rough and soon my wig flew off...

i pick it up real fast and ran out i could hear all the dudes laughing and i haven't live that down since.

• love11
    love11

Farted at a quick built kh when I bent over to pick up my spoon that dropped. Hey, they were serving beans!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I raised my hand and said...."I Thought Buffalo were extinct?" He laughed for 5 minutes and said "No Dear they are not."

Moving to Wyoming at age 18 I pulled the car over and tried so hard to get a picture of a buffalo because I thought they were extinct and wanted to report this wonderful discovery I had made that the buffalo were not extinct.

Never realizing that a penis was not erect all the time, I could not figure out where they went when men put pants on. So I actually asked a JW fiance I had at 17 where the penis whent, and how come it did not show thru in the pants. I asked if the guys had to fold it up or something.... (his answer was "I wish that were so") Took me another year to figure out where it went.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hahahaha! if you ever DO meet a man that has to fold his up.. introduce me ok? LOL

reminds me.. my ex before we were married, would scratch his knee and say his penis itched..... imagine my suprise when on our wedding night i finally saw him naked and his penis was no where near his knees! LOLOL

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

candidlynuts-

So was that a knee jerk reaction? Tis very funny!!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I've done too many embarrassing things to pick just one, but I can tell you the most embarrasing thing I witnessed.

In the ninth grade an obnoxious boy went up to the teacher's desk to ask her a question. He was wearing a loose pair of gym-type shorts....you know where this is going.

A guy sitting directly behind him grabbed his shorts, including his underwear, and yanked them down to his knees. Everyone in the room was in hysterics, including the teacher! She was still laughing uncontrollably when she sent the shanker to the principal's office.

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

We went to visit my Dad's family and I got into my Aunt's purse and ate all her chocolate she had squirrled away in there. I don't remember how old I was, not old enough to read apparently because I ate a whole freaking box of X-LAX! My incredibly cruel, evil, and heartless brother told me that if I did not drink gallons of water, I would surely die. Dixie cup after Dixie cup all night long I drank till I was horribly sick and water logged. Everyone laughed at me! Sleep with one eye open I know where you live and I'll get you back someday IP_SEC

• Swan
    Swan

I was standing in line to go back into the school after recess.

A boy in an older grade proclaimed, "I can read that word on the door."

"So what! I can too." I responded. It was an easy word for a second grader.

This boy taunted, "No you can't read that word on the door."

"I can too. It says ..." and I read it out loud.

Everybody in line yelled, "Oh, you said a bad word."

"What? 'F---!'," I read it again. "That's what it says!"

They were shocked that I read it twice, including a JW boy I knew.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

How was I supposed to know that the grafitti on the school door was naughty? I had never heard the F-word before.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit