embarassing things you did as a child...

by candidlynuts 36 Replies latest social humour

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

lol...we could have an entirely different thread about things we thought about penis's but it'd probably get deleted

• Netty
    Netty

sent my little sis to school in a slip I thought it was a dress.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Camel toe... ROFLMAO!!!! - i'm 28 and that's the first time i have ever heard that! ah ha ha!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    Camel toe... ROFLMAO!!!! - i'm 28 and that's the first time i have ever heard that!

LOL! I heard of it a few years ago, but first saw it in Scary Movie 2 during the Charlie's Angels scene.

• greendawn
    greendawn

At the age of 12 I was caught sholifting in a toy shop, they called the police and I was taken to the local police station where a policeman called me stupid. The most embarassing part was when my father came to pick me up and on the way home he had quite a go at me about how I had humiliated him, and I was to have no pocket money for a week.

At the age of 13 some other school mates and I would sit at the bottom of a staircase to watch a female teacher going up every morning that she came in. She was wearing rather short skirts and the idea was to see her knickers as she went higher up. Eventually she realised what we were doing and made a scene in the classrom that was calculated to humiliate us.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I was constantly embarassing my mother; I was particularly outspoken as a child and would particularly at 3 years old say whatever just came into my head....well the story goes that we were in a shop getting some groceries...we were in the queue and there was an old woman who smelled much like my Aunty Nellie (see previous post). i.e of BO and Pee.

I piped up as loud as any three year old would....'mum? why does that lady smell of wee in front of us'.

I think my mother died of shame that very day and was never the same in that shop ever again....hehe....out of the mouth of babes...

DB74

• pratt1
    pratt1

Brooke, I hope you got a good grade on your paper.

I had to give the talk "Growing into Womenhood" in the main hall

4 minutes of embrassment.

Dubs still remind me of how nervous I was.

• loosie
    loosie

flintstone vitamin obsession.

I once stuck a flinstone vitamin up my nose. OUCH

One time there was no candy in the house and my sweet tooth was acting up so I ate half a bottle of flinstone vitamins. Can anyone say iron overdose?

• loosie
    loosie

One time I embarrassed my mother. We were in the car with the PO and my unblieveing dad has just gottne back from Vegas. Mom was telling the Po that dad had won a lot of $$. And I piped up saying "enough to choke choke a horse with". I guess a 7 year old isn't suppossed to know that. Actually I heard the expression from my dad. I thought the expression equaled an amount of money.

I was such a little parrot

• Chloe
    Chloe
    4th grade..went to school with 2 different shoes on my feet..(AAAAAARGH)

Gosh, I did that just a couple of months ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit