embarassing things you did as a child...

by candidlynuts 36 Replies latest social humour

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I once stuck a flinstone vitamin up my nose. OUCH

That is so very funny!

• Swan
    Swan
    I once stuck a flinstone vitamin up my nose. OUCH

It's okay as long as it's Betty or Wilma, but Barney and Fred are way too chubby for you to be doing that!

Tammy

(Sorry if this teasing sounded snotty!)

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I was 15 and I lived in a house in the middle of a camping site (my dad ran the place) we were lucky enough to have an outdoor swimming pool that could be used in the summer months, but it didnt really warm up until late May. That wasnt going to stop me as i stood about to dive in late in April, even tho the water was freezing. I stood there for 5 minutes, plucking up courage to jump in when a group of 4 or 5 gorgeous dutch girls (who were staying on the camp) walked thru the pool gates- the pressure was REALLY on! So moments later, trying to show off i dived in. Problem was my swimming shorts were not tied correctly and I felt them suddenly around my ankles!! I struggled underwater for ages before I finally managed to get them up again, half-drowning in the process. The dutch girls had seen all of this and found it highly amusing, so i had to stay in the house until they left the campsite out of shame!

• zagor
    zagor

Sitting under the tree after meeting and, hmm, looking in my ball wondering why is something so wrong down there ....

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    A guy sitting directly behind him grabbed his shorts, including his underwear, and yanked them down to his knees. Everyone in the room was in hysterics, including the teacher! She was still laughing uncontrollably when she sent the shanker to the principal's office.

We used to do that all the time in gym!!

See, I can't seem to remember anything that I've done that is goofy...

One time, my mom sent me into the store for some feminine hygeine products. I got the wrong kind (that mess is confusing!) and she made me go inside and return them and get the right kind. I was maybe 8...

• loosie
    loosie
    Sorry if this teasing sounded snotty!

lol nice pun. I don't remember which character it was. Maybe I have big nostrils.

Colorado: I hope you got IP_Sec back before now. lol that's a good story.

• Quentin
    Quentin

In 10th grade English class had a crush on a girl next to me. We chatted it up all the time. One day when the bell rang I turned toward her with the intention of jabbing her in the ribs with the eraser end of my pencil. Her left boob must have been magnitized for rubber, when I jabbed, right into the boob it went. She looked at me like I was a cockroach. Spent the rest of the year sitting next to her with not one word passing between us.

One time, my mom sent me into the store for some feminine hygeine products. I got the wrong kind (that mess is confusing!) and she made me go inside and return them and get the right kind. I was maybe 8...
    LOL Ritchie. When I was 8 or 9 my mother would send me to the Safeway to buy her Kotex. Mother was a sadist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit