embarassing things you did as a child...

by candidlynuts 36 Replies latest social humour

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ok spill it..

its good for you..let it all out.. tell us..what embarassing things did you do as a kid?

i have many many many MANY stories.. ( you dont think i got this disfunctional easily did you? LOL)

1. used to sing kingdom songs at the top of my lungs on my swing..relatives still love telling THAT story at family gatherings , followed by " why doesnt she still have that love for Jehovah?"

2.burped like a drunken sailor once in 8th grade... LOUD.....while class was quiet...

3.4th grade..went to school with 2 different shoes on my feet..(AAAAAARGH)

4. teenager.. 14/15 yrs old.. took slutty cousins advice to make eyes at nice looking 19 yr old brother at the hall... i must have looked rediculous cuz it gave several people a good laugh.(still dont know how to do the flirty eye thing, oh..the slutty cousin ended up sleeping with him that week)

5. 19, wedding night, didnt know erections pointed up..thought they just stuck out straight ..(WELL I was a jw kid how was i supposed to know? i'd just learned what an erection WAS the year before!)

ahhhhhhhhh i feel better...

spill it people!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oh No, Candid, don't make me tell! oh. ok.

I was about 5 or 6 and was at my oldest sister's house. I was playing by myself in the backyard, and sat on the lid of the garbage can. Well, the garbage had been picked up, and the can lid was loose, and when I sat, the lid flew away and I ended up in the can, bottom first with my arms and legs flailing out of the top of the can.

My sister heard the racket and came outside. She saw me and was laughing so hard she couldn't help me. I remember her laughing and crying and laughing, and trying to gain control just to burst out laughting again. Her husband was home for lunch and came outside and saw me and he too started laughing hysterically. They finally got their laughter under control and pulled me out. Of course I was crying! How dare they laugh at me.

I "dropped in" at their house recently and we rehashed the garbage can event. Today I can laugh at it too. I do wish they had gotten a picture! They told me they would have, but they were laughing to hard.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

When I was in 9th grade, my parents just got Wonderphone which included call waiting. I was amused that I could put people on hold and thought of the fun possibilities it held. So I got this brilliant crank yanker idea of calling someone up, and while it was ringing, put that person on hold and then dial someone else, and while that second call was ringing, put the first person on so that two strangers talk to each other thinking the other person had called them, while I giggle to myself in the background. I thought it would even be funnier to call people out of state, across the Pacific ocean. I spent about two hours trying to get this to work, and finally I got two people on the line who think the other person called them and saying "Wow, what a weird screw-up of the telephone lines", and then the two got in this full on conversation which I finally had to end by hanging up on them. Anyway, a month later, my dad tells me if I knew anything about the phone bill, which had almost a hundred one-minute long-distance calls, and strangely, they were all to my mom's hometown (the phone book I used I had found in my mom's closet). I got freaked I was caught and, though my dad said he was going to call the FBI to investigate, I was too embarassed to fess up!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hahahahaha! LOL.. those are funny!

one of my most embarassing moments as a kid was in 9th grade........remember jordache and gloria vanderbilt jeans? well i got a pair.. TIGHT... learned that day what a camel toe was.. 2 boys in my class were happy to let me know... mom couldnt understand why i wouldnt wear those to school anymore and they had cost so much!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Oh Candid....you are so funny!

Brenda, I had to re-read what you had said. I thought you said you were playing "with" yourself!

Ok...............(thinking)

I was in 7th grade and forgot my huge paper assignment. I told the teacher it was in my locker, and she said if I gave it to her before the bell, she wouldn't mark it down a grade. Well I had 2 minutes, and I was running as fast as I could. I got to the top of the stairs, and decided to jump a few steps. Well a few steps where 10, and I did a huge belly flop on the floor. As I was in mid air, the bell rang. Kids where all staring at me as I laid on the floor in pain. My teacher, said she saw the whole thing, and sat there, and cried laughing at me. I was so embarrassed!

I was 16 in high school. I was in art class. I was painting. I was so into my painting. When class was about over, I went to clean up my stuff. Everyone started to laugh at me. I had no clue why. Then I looked down and my boobs where full of paint because I was too close to my painting.

Ok here is one I could never get the Nickname to stop. I was in High school. It was Gym (Phy Ed) class. I forgot my sport bra at home. I asked a friend of mine, if she had an extra one. Not thinking! I put her little B size one on, and headed out. I was called Uni Boob for years!

Brooke

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

uniboob? do you mind if i giggle at that? LOL

• TresHappy
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere

Here is another one for you Candid....calling me Uniboob!

I was in class giving a report about Indians. Blah blah blah! So it was over at the end My teacher said "Well class lets give her a Indian name based on what we know about her."(Did that for everyone)!

As my great friend John raised his hand I knew nothing good was going to come out. He said "She who can't see her Feet!" Everyone laughed so hard my teacher could contain himself.

Brooke

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

lol......

i was called " nipples" for a short time. had no boobs..just overactive nipples no bra could hide..

learned to wear really really really loose shirts!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am so calling you Nipples!

Ok here is another one for you. This will show you guys how dumb I can be. I was in 9th grade. I was in my history class and my teacher was talking about wild animals. He said Buffalo are great animals and how him and his wife went out west and saw them.

I raised my hand and said...."I Thought Buffalo were extinct?" He laughed for 5 minutes and said "No Dear they are not."

The he went on to Bears...and How he has them in his Backyard. ....I said "You mean they are roaming around your house and not in a Zoo." He laughed so hard and asked me why I would think they are in Zoo's. I said "Well, so we can look at them." He said I need to have a talk with my parents.

Everyone laughed at me. I was a little embarrassed.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit