ATTENTION District Convention Attendees!

by RichieRich 90 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Anything "apostates" do can reflect on all of us to some degree. Anything that's rebellious or direct is interpreted by the borg as evidence we are all crazy, and that's the message they send to our families and friends.

I hear you there. However, consider that we are considered to be worshiper of Satan anyhow. It has bothered enough, and I am in the process of changing the anarchy sign. It will be replaced with Apostates Organized new logo, which I have PMed Nos concerning, or with a simple Intial in scroll text. Remember, we want to make this look like a real check.

I think it would be in vain for there to be several different designs of check. Remember: UNITY. And this is not to inform the RandF, it is to scare the brothers.

Thanks though

• Odrade
    Odrade

Yes, the $$ is sorted then passed along to the "totallers" lol. Actually, the cash is sorted, faced and bundled at the tables. checks are usually faced only. However, they will be glanced at by the sorters. These checks will very likely not make it past the sorting table. They will either be discarded immediately or held out to be passed to the accounting dept head.

I doubt any will slip by the initial stop to be passed up the line. There are a few (very few) sisters that sort checks upside-down, (LMAO, yes it's true, I worked with them) so they couldn't see who donated what, lest they recognize someone's name and violate the "left hand knowing what the right hand is doing" principle. Even then, these checks will be plain paper on the back, so they'll get pulled that way too.

That's why these things need to be short and to the point. Think of how much information you can gather from one of the picket signs... we were trained to look away immediately. They are going to pick up ONE thing, maybe two if we are lucky. It's the statement it makes most of all, and secondarily-- a few individuals might actually see the name/URL printed on the check.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

EDITED: become someone is being a smarta$$ today

• integ
    integ

Despite my various ideas, I agree that to be more effective with this, and to show a more dangerous(to the borg), unified front, we should all use the same thing. Whatever that may be.

Integ.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Here's the latest with the anrchy thing removed. I have a date tonight and plans tommorrow but I'll pop in whenever possible!

alt

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

LOL...this is hillarious. I'm cracking up over the Attendant badge. I always thought they were really lame. That's security? All you'd have to do is scan one, go to Kinko's and print it out on 20# paper, and boom, you're an attendant.

Seriously, though, someone suggested leaving scraps of paper with internet addresses written on them on the floor. I think this is a really good idea, since the odds they will be picked up by R&F Witnesses is much higher. If you wrote them on programs, they would almost surely be seen. Maybe after a fake name on the top or something.

SNG

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Seriously, though, someone suggested leaving scraps of paper with internet addresses written on them on the floor. I think this is a really good idea, since the odds they will be picked up by R&F Witnesses is much higher. If you wrote them on programs, they would almost surely be seen. Maybe after a fake name on the top or something.

OK. We are still NOT TRYING TO EXPOSE THIS TO THE R&F. We were trying to SCARE the HIGH UPS. That is still the plan. You do not need me to type in some web addresses so you can print them out. You can do that on your own. I am focusing on the check. This is the "campaign" do what you want for extra-curricular apostasy.

AAAAAAAA

• Odrade
    Odrade

Sorry to burst your bubble, but "secondarily" is the adverb form of the adjective "secondary," which serves to replace the phrase: Of secondary action, with one word that implies the verb by only using the adverb form.

And I am NOT suggesting we should just use scraps of paper. I'm suggesting that an effective awareness campaign should be properly marketed to reach people's consciousness almost instantaneously (another adverb.) You do want to reach people, if possible, right? Not just scare them? I'm assuming the purpose of the check, rather than a note, is to give that extra millisecond so the sorter may actually register a protest? It is unrealistic to think that multiple people will see or examine these "checks." That does not invalidate the effort...

• Odrade
    Odrade

By the way, who do you think sorts the checks? Yes, that's right, the rank and file. Sisters. Non-"servants." Like it or not, anything you do to protest becomes an awareness campaign by default. Scare them all you want, but don't waste the effort by viewing it as solely a scare.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    You do want to reach people, if possible, right? Not just scare them?

Like I've said: The Purpose of this Campaign is TO SCARE. I know. You want to inform everyone. Start your own campaign. WE are doing this TO SCARE the high ups. TO SCARE them.

I want to inform people, yes. But, the purpose of THIS CAMPAIGN is TO SCARE.

It's not that hard. SO just PM me and call me an asshole or let us work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit