ATTENTION District Convention Attendees!

by RichieRich 90 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

drwtsn32, as I watched Family Guy last night, I couldn't help but think of you.

Your avatar really characterizes your posts...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

BTTT

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

LOL, that's pretty funny!

Runningman, I hope you do go just so that you can share your annual notes with us again!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

That's hilarious Rich, nice work ! I think putting something regarding the UN fiasco somewhere on the check would be an eye opener.

GBL

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Stuff like this could put some fear into the WTS that their organization is FILLED with apostates. Organized Apostates.

You should put "Apostates Organized" on there instead of Beth Sarim. Include the logo:

alt

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Ok kids- let me talk about all this with EZ3 and I'll get a new one up here right quick!

PS: NAthan Natas metioned to me that there is no comma in WTB&TS... Did yall know that?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Hillarious Richie....keep up the good work.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Thanks man!

Ill have the new one up by tommorrow! Waiting on EZ3 !

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Richie gets the credit for this one folks.

The primary objective to this is not to expose the scandals in the org to the money counters (who will just throw it away) but to get notice by WTS that there are many active JWs who know whats going on.

To those of you who do not post here, this is your chance to be heard!

That's why there are instructions to report this to the Zone Overseer. Imagine what would happen if ZO's started reporting this worldwide!

Simply print and deposit in your Convention box or even in your local Kingdom Hall. This is guerilla apostacy.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

EZ3 said it better than me- however- I will incorporate the NGO and symbol onto the check...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit