ATTENTION District Convention Attendees!

by RichieRich 90 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hats off to Ez3 and RichieRich.

It probably wouldn't hurt for you to advertise this on some of the other boards too. If you can get this out to as many conventions around the world as possible I think you may achieve your goal!

Well done!

• keeshah
    keeshah

umm.... Ritchie?

GREAT idea, but are you prepared to get busted? If the WBTS is really lurking on here, your going to be toast. Just a little worried about you is all...

• willyloman
    willyloman

Nice work, dude. If I were going, I'd definitely drop one of these in the contribution box. It's the little acts of civil disobedience that make all the difference.

They don't dust for prints, do they?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Dang, good idear,

Too bad I dont go to JWSCiFiCon anymore

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

LOL...Looking forward to tales of high adventure and intrigue.

Just be careful as you put them in...I'm sure after the first session that they are discovered, they will have eagle-eyed scouts out looking for them. I wonder if they would make a scene and actually ask you about them if they thought they spotted you with one.

SNG

• Satanus
    Satanus

I don't see what's disobedient about this. It sounds like a good idea. Maybe i'll get me some checks, too.

S

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Feeding JW paranoia is fun! Great idea, dudes.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I'm beginning to like this kid! Great idea... almost worth going to the convention for. I'd drop one in each box. And for those who are worried about getting spotted... how could you possibly? It's the same size as a check, and every box always comes back to the counting room with at least one check at every break. Besides, everyone folds their checks, how would anyone ever spot it/you?

I think it's a fantastic idea! I hope lots of people do this. It should be done at Circuit Assemblies and S.A.D.s too.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

**Too bad I dont go to JWSCiFiCon anymore **

what is JWSCiFiCon??

-Aude.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Can you change the layer that reads "This is not a check" to This is not a cheque", for us alternative spelling nations? Pretty please??

Stephanus,

of the "wants to join in the fun Downunder" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit