ATTENTION District Convention Attendees!

by RichieRich 90 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

At some convention sites, there will be protests by Apostates. At other conventions, Apostates will covertly slip in and leave messages on cars.

However, not everyone has the fortitude to protest nor the time. How about those who are still active "Proclaimers of God's Word" and want to make a stand- but can't for varied reasons?

Ezekiel3 and myself have collaborated to introduce to you what we hope will become a successful campaign. Below, you will see a JPEG image of a check. Please print that check once or twice, cut it out, and take it with you to the Convention. As you walk by the contribution box, drop one in. The next day, do it again.

Here's the cool part... We have enough people to make a sincere effort at turning this into a worldwide campaign. LURKERS, if you guys are feeling good, print yourself a few copies and take them with you to the ole' DC.

Imagine the shock that will appear on the brother's faces as they find 3 or 4 of these bad boys, and then hear from Bethel that this has been going on WORLDWIDE!

This JPEG is the actual size of a check, so just print it and cut it out. No worries about properly sizing. ALSO, notice that this says "NOT A CHECK" very clearly. No one is to use this to commit any act of fraud or attempt to pass this off as legal tender. With all that said and done:

alt

Thank you all for your cooperation...

RR

PS: Please leave this in the FRIENDS folder. We want everyone to see it. PM me with any concerns.

• Emma
    Emma

Cool! But I'm still not gonna go to an assembly!

Emma

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I like it. Unfortunately, I'm hoping to blow off the convention for the first time in my life. But, if I end up going, I will certainly drop a few in.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hey Richie

Nice work! But I'm done w/assemblies

Dismembered

"Gimme back my hat, ya punk"

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

good luck with it.. i too dont go to DC's anymore.

my one concern is.. beth sarim is old news..its in the proclaimers book , its not an eye opener any longer.

wouldnt the UN involvement be a more recent news item to add to the check? many many MANY witnesses still do not know about the un involement.

Silent lambs.......since the witnesses were ordered not to watch dateline or larry king before they jw episodes aired, many witnesses do not know the extent of the damage pedophiles are doing to the jw children and how well the criminals are protected within the org.

regardless... its a great idea and i hope it gets worldwide coverage.

keep up the good work!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Like I said, its a collaboration between myself and Ezekiel3. I was really stuck as to what I should put. EZ3 helped me there. Either way, I doubt many people will see this (Aude will tell you why) but it will freak out the high ups, which is the idea... Shake the foundation...

Thanks though- and you never know- we might revise!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

it wasnt critisism..just ideas!

i really admire all you guys efforts and if i were going i'd definitely print it out.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I like it a lot - how proactive of you! Just a tiny spelling error - you've put "qoutes" as the website when its "quotes". Otherwise - excellent! Hopefully it will ruffle a few feathers!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    you've put "qoutes" as the website when its "quotes".

I am retarded.

Give me 10 minutes.

EDIT: It's been fixed. Carry on... As you were.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Heh...that's pretty funny. :) I like it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit