ATTENTION District Convention Attendees!

by RichieRich 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    The primary objective to this is not to expose the scandals in the org to the money counters (who will just throw it away) but to get noticed by WTS that there are many active JWs who know whats going on.

I agree that this is just a good scare tactic. It's like the idea I had a year or two ago to send out letters to the congregations, telling them that on National Apostate Day (some random Sunday), Apostates will attend the meeting to share their good news with them.

I still wonder if they would shut down the Kingdom Hall on that day.

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

RR,

Awesome, man! I was hoping someone would scan a lapel badge. Now we can have some fun!! Just need to fake a few "Attendant" attachments, and we can really have fun.

I think anything we can do to feed their paranoia, and cause them to close ranks even further, squeezing more and more out.

Brandon

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

SO , by poular demand, here's your attendant badge.

alt

(even with the white background, it should print correctly)

Or if you're feeling ballsy:

alt

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

BTTT

sorry !!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

This ALMOST makes me want to go to a convention just to play! Almost . . . but I can't stand the thought of that 1-hour drive in the blistering Texas summer heat to get to Ft. Worth, only to park in a dusty parking lot and walk with the rest of the herd into a hot convention center (they keep the air conditioning for the boys in the back room).

Ick. Don't miss that at all!

Nina

• integ
    integ
    WHere do I put it?

Just a suggestion; how about just a slip of paper that says; " Hi Mr. money counter. Please inform the District Overseer that there are dozens of apostates in your midst today. You can't tell by looking at us...but we're here, and we look just like you or your wife, and we have no intention of giving any money to the Watchtower Society so that they can pay for all the lawyers they need to defend your sick pedophile policy in court".

Integ.

• integ
    integ

...or: "Did you know that the Watchtower Society was a non governmental organization with the United Nations for over 10 years, and continue to lie about the reasons why to this day?.. Maybe you should look it up on the internet (if you have the guts), or write the Society and ask them about this, then look it up on the internet to get the real "Truth".

I don't know...I'm just throwing out ideas.

Integ.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

" Hi Mr. money counter. Please inform the District Overseer that there are dozens of apostates in your midst today. You can't tell by looking at us...but we're here, and we look just like you or your wife, and we have no intention of giving any money to the Watchtower Society so that they can pay for all the lawyers they need to defend your sick pedophile policy in court".

Yeah- and you expect me to put ALL that on a check??

No way. We've got a check all ready.

Print it out, drop it in the box.

OR don't.

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Good idea, only I would have to go to a DC to make use of it and that won't happen.

My suggestion would be to drop the Anarchy symbol, it was the first thing that jumped out at me when I looked at the check and IMO it makes who ever drops it in the box look like a nut job. I also agree that the UN message would get more people interested than silentlambs.

• integ
    integ

Yeah- and you expect me to put ALL that on a check??

No way. We've got a check all ready.

Print it out, drop it in the box.

OR don't.

Hey man..RELAX.....I'm on your side. As I said, I'm just throwing out ideas, and I give you full credit for coming up with the idea in the first place, and it's a darn good one. Don't get all mad at me dude.

Integ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit