i"ll be the first in KH"...is no longer a JW" tonight

by mad max 26 Replies latest jw friends

• mad max
    mad max

Well, everyone, tonight is the night when they are going to test out the new thought in the new OM book. "Brothers just want to make this announcement ....... is no loner a JW"

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz then silent.

Gosssssssssssssssip afterwards.

Well that's love for you, 8 years and not one phone call. Then out of the blue, 2 calls later, 2 weeks later the announcement is made. Love love love ??????????????

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

So you haven't been going to meetings for 8 years then they just decided to do this out of the blue? Weird. I haven't been going for 2.5 years and so far they haven't done anything.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

After 8 years you'd think those nitwits wouldleave well enough alone.....but noooooooo, they have to come at you from out of the blue and expect you to bow to their whims.

I say....F$%&-em.

Let them try to come after me after not going to meetings for over13 years now.

They can all just kiss my a55.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

They are so full of crap. Do the Mormons or other religions do anything similar? I doubt it. Can you imagine the apostles in Jesus' time making such a dumbass announcement?

• skyman
    skyman

What was their reason for your DFing? They most of given you some reason?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I believe they are on clean-up mode. If they do not keep those of us who have left from talking to those who have stayed, there would be even more people leaving. All their dirty underware is now flapping in the breeze and they need to keep their people from seeing it. By making it so current JW's cannot talk to faders and those who have exited they hope to control the info.

Let's hope it backfires on them...

J

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Sorry to hear this, mad max. I hope all goes well with you.

I believe my husband and I will be the first announced under the new procedure probably this coming Sunday-Thursday at the latest.

Teresa

• Scully
    Scully

The WTS needs to close ranks. They don't want JWs to be able to talk to ANYONE who has the potential to give factual information that could result in another defection from "The Truth".

If you're out / faded / minding your own business, you're fair game.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ya, i think this may be a new sort of policy they have. closing ranks. even if you have been out for a long time. they are turning into more and more of a cult. us and them mentality.

good luck max.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I'm sorry, Mad Maxx.

It seems to bother more, even if it was our own decision, to have it finalized in such a hurtfull manner.

Hugs - we all need 'em

Bren

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit