i"ll be the first in KH"...is no longer a JW" tonight

by mad max 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Alakzam
    Alakzam

I feel for you madmax! Seems to be the way things are ran today....

I too had been gone for almost 9 years and suddenly got a visit from the Elders to let me know I was to be disfellowshipped! Whatever! I had left that life so long ago. Only thing that changed is now the JW family members now shun me! The friends I make now are true friends, not other brainwashed cult members. Free at last!

• mad max
    mad max

That same night at 9 22 pm they got this one elder to phone me and tell me that they have just announced it (it was the same elder who i did not see eye to eye with when i was a jw) said to him that the blood was on his head esp. after 8 years. He said well we did invite you to the commitee case, your sister and her husband were there ( I did not know) my own flesh and blood. Anyway I said to him they did not follow their own pub. which said that they must tell the person BEFORE they announce etc etc.

They announced that because when the elder phoned after 8 years to see if i have any problem (hullo) i said to him that it is very strange this love of theirs to phone me now. He had heard that i had gone to a church ONCE and it is on that basis i think they announced it, also because I went to my mom and big sister and told them about all the wrong things that the org has said in their mags (i look at the net going right back to 1800) trying to break their faith in the faithful and D S class. I also said to my sister that the Spirit is in a person. Well I think that did it.

And as some of you said they want to keep me from talking to my family, as this elder said he wants to keep the org. clean!!!!!!!!

Keep it clean! my goodness with all the going's on with studies, husbands and wifes it makes me sick!

Well now my mom and big sister WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME, just what THEY wanted.

Thanks everyone for all your help, love yes love. NB thanks goodness i still have my daughter loubelle, who posts on here. I wonder and so does she when her phone call will come?

• steve2
    steve2

Hey mad max: My thoughts are with you at this time. It sure sounds like a rough deal, and although elements of it are "expected" so to speak, it still hurts. Hold on and give yourself lots of time to gather your thoughts and find ways to move forward when you're ready.

• JW83
    JW83

MadMax, ((hugs)) for you. It really hurts when family is involved.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

((((mad max))))

Sorry mad max, isnt that after typical dubya fashion? Sounds like a psychotic dicatatorship in your old hall. Crazy!

Well at least you still have your daughter LouBelle eh? You two stay close, you have us too.

Matt

• mad max
    mad max

You right, Free at last.

Mad, crazy people. Just on my mind a lot though, as it blows my mind how they go about things, and NO ONE questions them.

My big sister said to.......(keep her out of it) "Well at least I am doing the right thing in Jehovah"s eyes"

Even my nephew questioned the way they went about it, had his elders around to ask, but you can imagine what they said to him - something like this "just leave it up to Jehovah blah, blah.........but he does not question further even showed him from their own WT mags about 1975 and the rest but he still does not ask and ask, just feel very sad about this. But anyway thanks once again everyone.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

The reason she got disfellowshipped ties up with me as well. Like you know madmax has been out for 8 years, then her and myself went off to a church @ the beginning of the year. I got deceived into going to a committee case, where they wanted to know what my mothers' influence was on my going - to which I replied -"NONE" I asked her to come with me. And reminded them this was about me and not my mother. Anyway it was then they said they wanted to chat to her but I refused to give them her number - but they got it some way or the other.....

Mom - You & I both know that we've made the best decision to leave the borg. They offer nothing but condemnation, & though some family may shun us we are blessed to have each other & our "worldly"family to which I am forever grateful. Their love is not conditional.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit