i"ll be the first in KH"...is no longer a JW" tonight

by mad max 26 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

The WT purified the ranks around 1974 with their ban on smoking. The elders had several years of "fun" catching and Df-ing all the smokers -had to cleanse the congregations before 1975!. This Df-ing of the inactives is just another ploy to distract the rank & file from the failures of their leadership.

good luck,

Moshe

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

I've been out for at least as long.

So sorry to hear of this harrassment.

Are you really going to the hall to listen to the announcement????

-Aude.

• gumby
    gumby

Things have changed as this was not proceedure years ago.

The policy used to be.....if one had become inactive over a period of time and was not recognised or connected with the witnesses to a degree in which publishers were no longer bothered by their fade and actions, then no action would be taken if it had become known this one had commited a JW offence.

It appears the "Great Apostasy" has them putting up barricades to thwart apostate activity.

Gumby

• Mary
    Mary
    Well that's love for you, 8 years and not one phone call. Then out of the blue, 2 calls later, 2 weeks later the announcement is made. Love love love ??????????????

Ya, don't they call that "Agape love"???

• Honesty
    Honesty

Don't you just feel the love. I was announced as disassociating myself from the 'Christian Congregation'. Slander and defamation lawsuit is coming at the individual local elders and the local congregation of JW's for the slander. I told them that I was severing my ties with the WTBTS and they announce I am not a part of the Christian congregation. I bet the borg washes their hands of it when the elders call and ask for legal representation. Just like a cult to abandon ship when their image is in jeopardy.

• steve2
    steve2
    The WTS needs to close ranks.

That's the story of the religion since at least Rutherford's reign: Periodic robotic purging. Sorry to hear you're on the receiving end of the latest batch. Stay firm and resolute!

• squinks
    squinks

Jeez Max,

Sorry to hear of it. Hurts huh? You are better off without them, as we all are.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

A hard line elder Bill Darche Bridgewater Massachusetts who was a (gotta show the other junior elders how it's done,chairman of the appeal committee) Took an enormous cold calculated risk that my wrongful purge would result in my becoming "dumpster Dan" who would give up on life and drink myself to death living under a bridge overpass. BIG BACKFIRE The Watchtower's plagiarizing pirate ship was scuttled before it had ever even left the docks All hands abandon ship . White Water Rafting

• greendawn
    greendawn

No need to be bothered there are plenty of nice people in the world to associate with, a new life.Let them carry on living with their silly illusions.

I believe that in those eight years you made some useful contacts outside as I had done in my 7 years of fading away before disassociating.

• Es
    Es

OMG Madmax they cant do that to you. Once a person is a fading for more than 3or 4 years cant exactly remember they can no longer D\F you. I cant believe they have done that es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit