Do You Feel You Give To The Board What You Take Out Of It???

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• moanzy
    moanzy

I don't think I could ever give back what I have taken from this board. I am not scholarly and I just don't have a lot of time. What I do contribute if it is anything worthwhile is all that I can right now.

Thanks so much to everyone that offers their insights and knowledge freely for people like me.

Moanzy

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

heck no i dont give what i get out of it.. i would if i could !

i hope though that i'm able to show compassion and encouragement.

at the least i want to give a smile!

• JAVA
    JAVA

The whole is greater than its parts, and this forum is a mountain, and I'm one of the little trees. It's difficult to tell how others benefit from a post, but I know that I enjoy this mountain more than I can ever give in return.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I don't think I take from the board, but I could be wrong. I've never been one to contribute to group scenarios; classes in school, and the like. I think that most of the time if it is important and needs to be said, then someone who is more eloquent than I will step forward, and that is often the case. But if I see an individual--here or in life--who I feel I can benefit them by interacting with them, then I will do so.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Now I'm goin' for a case of beer.

I would suggest a look-see at the thread about alcohol.

Do You Feel You Give To The Board What You Take Out Of It???

Nope.

• Mac
    Mac

Truth is that I neither give nor take from this board...

I post for my own amusement...

mac

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    RR: Oh yeah- I can't comment :(

Dude! You could so stick it to 'em anyway!

Sit on the front row and raise your hand for EVERY question. Every time a speaker is about to go up, stand up like it is your turn to speak then show a confused and dejected face to the audience and sit back down. There are lots of fun ways to pass the time.

Teasingly,
    OldSoul

Minimus,

I add what I can when I feel motivated to and have the time. But no, I don't think I could give as much as I get.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• Es
    Es

I hope that I am. I try to :) es

• lilbit
    lilbit

Im not very good with words and I dont know much about theology so alot of times I feel over my head on the deep topics. Im also not a very good debater like so many here. But I pipe up when I can and try to make people smile.

Lilbit

• JW83
    JW83

This board has been a lifesaver at times, & a great place to vent! I wish I could give more back, but I don't know how ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit