Do You Feel You Give To The Board What You Take Out Of It???

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• embeth2525
    embeth2525

I'm not very good at posting. or conversations...or anything...so I guess I'm a taker, but I'm working on it.

• minimus
    minimus

For those of us that do get something positive from this place, I like to think about how if I'm helped in a certain way, maybe I can give back somehow. I think board is the best to get people thinking and seeing how so many others have questions, doubts and similar tales. It's very therapeutic.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Mini I think the board is here for the taking. At least for some it's all about getting informed and there has been oodles of information to help people see the WTS for it's lies. When and if they feel like giving back is up to them it's not a requirement of JWD.

Listen, learn and pass it on.....get on with living your life free from the shackles of the WTS.

my .02

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

May I answer this in Watchtower English - a person is judged at the KH by how much they give - how often they comment, quality of comments etc (apart from field service) . As a regular contributor (I am in the top 50) I feel I do give more than I take out. Howver, in the past a little too much has been fluff. Have been correcting that over the last few weeks.

In non -watchtower english - there are others who do not post as much as say you (minimus) or myself or Little Toe or blondie - but none the less ALL contributors add to the personality of the board and are therefore IMHO contributing and giving to the board.

• minimus
    minimus

Good comments Biker Chic and Stilla.

• avengers
    avengers

Sheesh, you're serious.

Hey dude. Chill out, lay back, have beer, and,,

• minimus
    minimus

Truth is, though, for a board to be successful, you need interaction.

• minimus
    minimus

Now I'm goin' for a case of beer.

• happehanna
    happehanna

This board has helped me beyond imagination, the information I have learnt and checked here has set me free. Yes I have taken but one day soon, when I am in a position to do so, I want to start giving.

I was saying to my friend the other day as soon as I am able, in a bigger way, I want to be more active in helping others set themselves free from the bondage of JW' ism.

• minimus
    minimus

Happehanna, that's GREAT! The more we can help to see that what they believe is a sham, the more gratifying our life can be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit