Do You Feel You Give To The Board What You Take Out Of It???

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

I have tried to give back as much as I have given.

I really miss being in chat though when we could help doubting ones. That brought the most satisfaction, being able to give to others what we have recieved there. Sometimes they come here a little worried and guilty for being here, and it was nice when they came into chat first, when you could give them a little preempt about what threads to look for, and how not to be worried, because the knowledge here would give them instead of judgment for venturing on such a site, but instead freedom from guilt if they havent associated in a long time......or freedom to let go...

• minimus
    minimus

Is chat returning??

• Sassy
    Sassy

I started a thread asking about chat last week here--->http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/91359/1.ashx

and Sirona said:

I think chat is due to come back but there have to be some controls,

That is why its been taking a while to set up. Some people were just creating new accounts and sitting in chat all day and abusing it.

Sirona

I sure hope it does.. I think I helped more people there..
  • RichieRich
    RichieRich

I feel that I GET so much, I'll never be able to GIVE as much back...

But I try to contribute with a little humor or anecdote every now and again...

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Do I give as much as I receive? No!

I am often struck by the wit, originality and sheer inventiveness of this community. I bow to your creativity.

My pleasure to spend hours just surfing the board and joining in where I am able. I have started few threads.

I believe that yo may be referring to those who perhaps log on to ask help with computer or something. But hey, all communities need movers and also more passive ones .

We are all here for a reason and everyone who logs on contributes something . Lets blend together.

PS if we are talking about support, dont forget the Paypal button.

• avengers
    avengers
    Now I'm goin' for a case of beer.

I'll join you. Where? Where?

• minimus
    minimus

Actually, it's a holiday weekend here. 2nite will be a drinking nite!

• blondie
    blondie

Nope, I never will be able to give back more than what I take out of it.

Blondie

• minimus
    minimus

blondie, nah ah.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Blondie really does give alot...

If only I had the testicular fortitude to give a Watchtower comment like she does!

Oh yeah- I can't comment :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit