Simese Jehovahs Witness Turns Apostate

by gumby 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Of course for the JW they will always have a chaperone when dating... Or do apostates count?

• gumby
    gumby
    well even so, the wit half would have a hard time with his thoughts while the aposta half was out fornicating with other worldlings.

That's another thing I was thinkin of. The doin it thingy

Would the dub twin have to sit in on the judicial meeting when the apostate twin is being reproved? That's cheatin ain't it? Why should the dub get to hear him gettin his ass chewed? What if the heathen decided to smoke.....that would be the shits for the dub....eh? What if the heathen decided there was no wrong in masterbating? Holy shitski! Me thinks they'd be beatin the crap outta each other.

I could go on and on.

Gumby

Btw...nice to hear from you Dannybear ....ya sick bastard!

• skyman
    skyman

The WT head can allways put a finger in his ear and say out loud Bla, Bla, Bla, so he can't hear what the Apostate head is telling him. That is what my mom has done to my dad several times. It works because it truely pisses my dad off. At the meetings the Apostate head can read CoC during the meetings and the Wt head can read the Watchotower when ever the Apostate head wants to do something bad.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    I also used to wonder if you called a male witness with a sex change before becoming a witness, "brother"....or "sister"?

I actually pondered this the other day (am I sad or what?). If a woman has had the op and later becomes a ''brother'', would he be allowed to progress as a male in the Org (get PRIVELEDGES). I'd suspect not. BUT if a man had previously trans-gendered, by the same token she ought to be able to progress as a brother.

I need to get out more.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I remember from my JW days that a brother who is not "whole" i.e. is shall we say testicularly challenged, can't serve as a MS or Elder. Seems the bros need the sperm to help them make good decisions.

I thought exactly opposite is the case...

Pope

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

So Pope.... if a guy lost a nut he couldn't be an MS or and elder?

I wonder which biblical verse they go this from?

2 Moron 6:9

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I think one ball was OK. If he lost both balls he was stuffed.

Popie

• gumby
    gumby

Evilforce.........ya non-studyin bastard.....don't ya know Jehovah ain't lettin no nutsack damaged man serve in the congregation? They might make decisions like a woman or sumthin and they can't be having that.

Deuteronomy 23
    23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Gumballwacker

• minimus
    minimus

Obviously, this could not be true. Siamese twins would never become Jehovah's Witnesses in the first place. Even they know better.

• robhic
    robhic
    I actually pondered this the other day (am I sad or what?). If a woman has had the op and later becomes a ''brother'', would he be allowed to progress as a male in the Org (get PRIVELEDGES). I'd suspect not. BUT if a man had previously trans-gendered, by the same token she ought to be able to progress as a brother.

But .... what if they didn't know? Wouldn't it be interesting to see the faces if and when someone somehow found out that elder so-and-so was actually sister so-and-so?

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit