Simese Jehovahs Witness Turns Apostate

by gumby 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Ok, lets say you were born attached at the shoulder of your twin. Your mom raises yer sorry arse as a dub and you both grow up knockin on doors together..........then you turn into an apostate heathen bastard. How does the witness one go to the meetings and out in service....and how do you the poor apostate bastard go to apostafests and stuff? Will witnesses shun you when your heads right next to your dub brother?

Gumby

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Gumby you never cease to amaze me you crazy bas**rd. LOL

And to think I actually pondered that question for about 30 seconds. LOL

• gumby
    gumby

Keep ponderin bro....it's a good question.

I also used to wonder if you called a male witness with a sex change before becoming a witness, "brother"....or "sister"?

Gumby

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

GUMBY - You are wicked. ROTFLOL

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

the apostate heathen bastard will be considered a spiritual danger to the twin. we need to ask ourselves what would the governing body do? i know i know. they would insist on a separation even if it means death for both. after all the jw will have a second chance at life and the apostate heathen bastard is as good as dead anyway.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Well siamese twins are the product of Satan's system...

but its good publicity to have siamese witnesses... I'd listen if they came to my door!

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Dummy!

As soon as the jw head turns..........he's countin time baby.

a gazillion hours a month.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Ok, the apostate heathen bastard need to have lotsa ganja.

Second hand 'smoke' will mellow the JW and loosen the corn cob up his arse, when it falls out, he'll have a much better outlook on life...he can smile and think clearly again...

And all will be right with the world...

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

::they would insist on a separation even if it means death for both.::

no blood for you!

::I'd listen if they came to my door!::

ha ha ha! that is freaking hilarious...i can picture you at the door listening to them, and really trying to look "them" in the eyes.

::Second hand 'smoke' will mellow the JW and loosen the corn cob up his arse::

LOL!! unless they shared their lungs!

hey! which makes me think: if they shared part of their brain, then the wit half would have constant battle with the aposta half. or, sorry gumby, did you say joined at the hip? well even so, the wit half would have a hard time with his thoughts while the aposta half was out fornicating with other worldlings.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

That reminds me, did anyone see that movie Stuck on You? Any good?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit