Simese Jehovahs Witness Turns Apostate

by gumby 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

It would probably depend if they were joined at the brain or the loin, or groin. Or if they were female.

Something to ponder today, thank you Gumby, I needed brain stimulation. You sick bastard.

• IT Support
    IT Support

Gumby,

Would the dub twin have to sit in on the judicial meeting when the apostate twin is being reproved?

But if the dub twin was an elder, he could then sit on his brother's jc.

But would the rest of the body (of elders!) allow the elder twin into elders' meetings??

• Generic Man
    Generic Man

The other twin would have one hell of a time trying to live a double life and an even harder time trying to register at JWD. But the WTBS twin would need another witness in order to have the other brought before the elders.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Wow, first you get the shite end of the stick by being born Siamese twins....then you get kicked in the dick by ALSO being raised a Jo Ho. The cosmos is cruel.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Robhic- good point - I don't think it's covered in the Baptism questions so can wing that....

NOW you're all confusing me ....what if ONE of the Siamese twins had/has a sex-change.?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well Mid...I guess they would need a chaperone at all times then, since a man and a woman can't sleep in the same bed together without having sex....or at least according to JW's.

What if they were gay? It would give new meaning to the term "reach around".

LOL

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

You guys are Nuts!

This post made me wonder..wouldn't it be fun to dress like a man..in physical appearance..look and sound like a man..(But be a woman) and worm your way into being a JW..with all the priviledges of a man? Then after you work your way into rank and file..expose yourself..

That would be so funny!

And concering the twins?

And they would probably say as the "Queen" would say in Alice in Wonderland.."Off with his head!" (The apostate head)

And Me thinks I need to get out more too!..

Snoozy...In the top 25 posters for the last two weeks and "Proud" of it!..But I really need to get out more!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

LOL @ Minimouse

• Gill
    Gill

I've been contemplating this problem all afternoon, Gumby!

I think it would be better for the apostate twin to accuse the JW twin of some misdemeanor, or other, and have the JW twin disfellowshipped.

The injustice of it all would open the eyes of the JW twin as they would see how 'bad' the organization really is and judgemental and kill two birds with one stone, if you know what I mean. JW twin would no longer be JW twin, no more meetings etc....

If that failed apostate twin could claim turrets syndrome and begin shouting out apostate sayings at meetings eg.

Christ foretold there would be false prophets. What happened to 1975?

What about the child abuse cover ups? etc.

I'm sure you could come up with many more, but I'll leave them to your already overactive immagination.

After a few rowdy meetings, JW twin would be asked not to come for the good of the congregations peace and would be sent the tapes of the meetings to listen to instead which apostate twin could promptly burn, or chop into pieces.

On field service, apostate twin could give 'his side' of the good news to the householders! Watch JW twin's time plummet when the elders asked him not to go out in FS any more. He may even thank apostate twin!

Apostate siamese twin's problem is not without answers and non of them involve praying more or studying more.

So any apostate siamese twins reading this....do not give up!

May the farce be with you!!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

When the apostate gets df'd for apostacy will the JW twin have to sit at the back of the KH??

Can the apostate keep his mouth shut at the KH?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit