Meet Silentlambs In Person!

by silentlambs 94 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• msil
    msil

Thanks Kismet - peace to you.

I do not mean to offend battered women - they have a terrible plight.

I am trying to mke people use CONSISTENCY in their thinking. His name will not mean anything to me - I live far from the place and I am not really interested in anything about the animal anyway.

However, one of the things I have freed myself from - at great cost - is the hypocrisy of the way of life dubs lead. It appears some will try to make exceptions when it suits them but they will not afford that right to anyone else.

As much as I despise the way the society has handled this issue can we really come up with a one size fits all rule that would be different than their current policy? I am not a HATER of the society - I think they are very misguided thats all.

Some appear to be blinded by hatred....and I understand why that is. Legally, they are in a terribly tough situation if you really get down to it. I am not trying to say their course of action is correct but how would we propose they handle all the legal actions against them if they DID release the names of the perps?

I want that to be the course they take....full disclosure by default - both to the law and the congregation but in a litigious society such as the US how can they do that? How can they have a consistent policy that allows full disclosure without terrible legal ramifications to themselves?

I am new here....have these points been considered?

• noidea
    noidea

sKally,

I can see I won't get his name here. No matter.

Maybe you could find out by calling the courthouse. The docket should be of public record. You have her name and the court date. Good luck!

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

grunt wrote

The name I was given was Manuel Veliz.

close............but no cigar

Tele what are the initials of the other girls?
    Why hide your identity?
    Who are you?

I know your not as stupid as that question.......see you in Lions Park

• msil
    msil

The info we have is that his name is:

Manuel Beliz

Can anyone confirm this?

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

we could ..but should we??

• msil
    msil

NY - I would not trust you even if you did say it was him.

You have shown yourself someone who conceals and protects pedophiles and I think we all know a little more about you than we did before.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    You have shown yourself someone who conceals and protects pedophiles

and you are referring to????

NY - I would not trust you even if you did say it was him.

aww....does that mean you ae not my friend??

• angel
    angel

You mentioned earlier you would confirm you know about the case with the girls initials .Whats taking you so long to confirm?
    Erica is married therefor her last name is not Garza anymore.
    Get your facts straight.
    Sad how you stoop to insults so fast in order bolster your misinformation.
    I'm not asking for a name, only how you come to be such a self-proclaimed expert.

• Helen
    Helen

I live less than two hours from Ritzvill I just might be able to go..email me at [email protected]

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

I said

if you want names to prove myself........i could give initials of the other victims who refused to testify............

angel said

You mentioned earlier you would confirm you know about the case with the girls initials .Whats taking you so long to confirm?
    Erica is married therefor her last name is not Garza anymore.
    Get your facts straight.

yaaawn.............once again the weakminded surface..this is getting boring..so here is my last post to you angel

if you read my quote, it was in response to sl's questioning my validity and knowledge of certain facts of the case. I know I have proven myself and will not give the initials of the other victims just to satisfy your first grade curiosity.
    Congrats on confirming Erica is married.....I would have never known....Erica will always be Erica Garza to me......considering I grew up with her..........

Dismissed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit