Meet Silentlambs In Person!

by silentlambs 94 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sunstarr
    sunstarr
    if you want names to prove myself........i could give initials of the other victims who refused to testify............

if you read my quote, it was in response to sl's questioning my validity and knowledge of certain facts of the case. I know I have proven myself and will not give the initials of the other victims just to satisfy your first grade curiosity.

If you don't want a first grade question, then don't offer first grade information. You claimed to have knowledge of the other two victims' names. Further, you implied release of that knowledge by saying "i could give initials of the other two victims who refused to testify." If you had no intention of providing that info, then your statement was thoroughly useless as proof. Therefore, don't attest to factual representation that you refuse to produce. That wastes everyone's time and only lends to the belief that your brain is truly the size of a peanut. Now let's walk through this one more time. It's a very simple question. No need for the senseless babble which we've all grown accustomed to you presenting. Make sure you have something to write on in case you miss it the first time. Here we go: Do you, or do you not have information THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO SHARE regarding the other two girls?

Take your time with this one. I know it's difficult for you to dissect such a complex thought. Get back to me when you're finished.

• Commie Chris
    Commie Chris

I’m troubled by this thread. Many people are demanding the release of information concerning the perpetrator and other victims, and calling for a public display of support for Erica at the upcoming trial of her abuser. I’m sure everyone who is making these demands has nothing but the best intentions, and believe that the release of this information and a public display of support may be in the best interests of the victim in this case, or may help to protect other potential victims. You should bear in mind, however, that victims of sexual abuse often do not want this information about their abuse made available to the public. They are often fragile, troubled people struggling with complex and difficult issues of misplaced shame as a result of the trauma of their abuse. In Canada, the courts often ban any publication of the details in abuse cases, including the identity of the abuser. This is done not to protect the abuser, but to protect the identities of the victims. Often the victims can easily be identified if the identity of the abuser is known. In this case, it may well be that Erica and the other victims support the release of information, but do we know that? Do you know whether she wants a large, public display of support at the trial? If not, I would urge Silent Lambs (Bill), if he has not already done so, to contact Erica or her lawyer to find out how much information she is comfortable with releasing and whether she wants a public display of support.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    No need for the senseless babble which we've all grown accustomed to you presenting. Make sure you have something to write on in case you miss it the first time. Here we go: Do you, or do you not have information THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO SHARE regarding the other two girls?

Take your time with this one. I know it's difficult for you to dissect such a complex thought. Get back to me when you're finished.

yes i have information that i am willing to share regarding the other two girls........

never try to play a playa.............u just got clowned
    they both lived in othello
    next..................................

• sunstarr
    sunstarr
    never try to play a playa.............u just got clowned
    they both lived in othello

I'm so proud. Did you come up with that one all by yourself? And to think, it only took you a day. You're so insightful and clever. I guess I had you all wrong, didn't I? Did you invite all your Elder buddies over to pat you on that back for that spark of genius? "Playa"? How old are you? I think you better get permission from your parents before you post any more messages, little fella. If you're not going to provide anything useful, then why complicate that small mind of yours by struggling to reply? There's really no need for you to take up space on this thread with your tired ramblings if you aren't going to give initials. Come back next year when you're a little older.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    I'm so proud. Did you come up with that one all by yourself?

hell no.....i am not smart enough for that....i told my friend nobody is stupid enough to continue and respond to these posts....and nobody is so obsessed with initials that mean nothing to continue to respond to these posts...................but he figured there was someone out there with no life and that would feel important if he/she got initials

think you better get permission from your parents before you post any more messages, little fella.

is this the part where i go i know you are but what am i???? cuz i think i missed my opp on the last post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit