Meet Silentlambs In Person!

by silentlambs 94 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• alamb
    alamb

I'm going to rob my piggy bank and see what I can come up with. I will do everything I can to be there...not far from Utah. If you are passing the idiots name around I could use it and start a few fires too!
    With ya' Bill

• Kismet
    Kismet

Bill:

I support you and all your efforts. Just to clarify, are you saying that a brooklyn lawyer is coming there to represent or co-represent this molester?

that goes against every policy the society has regarding their involvement in court cases.

I would really like to know more.

Kismet

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Farkel, hi hello again, Oh to you post on wheter or not a jdub can be a policeman, I know of two personally who are/were. One was but isn't and one is and still is. Works in San Diego he does. The other was a cop in NYC and visited Bethel the house of evil many times. If I had you email address, I would write and give specifics. regards buff.

It should come as no surprise that the borg would support one of their own, if a lawyer/liar from the society is coming its just to make sure that the borg comes out smelling like a rose in this one.

• ros
    ros

To alamb:

At this moment, I am planning to attend--if my car gets fixed in time. Will be driving from Boise. About a 5-hour drive. If that would help, post me privately at [email protected] and we can communicate further.

• Kent
    Kent

Hi cnn77

1. Since this bastard was already convicted it is now officially a matter of public record. Therefore you are legally allowed to release his name. That way we can all write to the society and ask them why they are covering for person XX and we can attach official information to those letters. Let's give these people there own medicine!!

Right! I would have NO hesitation posting his name on the Watchtower Observer. Another thing, his name is neccesary for searching for more information on this asshole!

Let's have his name - and use it!

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• ros
    ros

Fwiw, you all should see proplog2 defending the Watchtower and these characters on H2O. propsicko claims to be a still-associated JW/atheist, but defends the Watchtower Society at length in this matter. A real nut case if you ask me.

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

We have about 6-8 so far that have contacted me and are going for sure, pass this on to anyone who may be interested.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

I am well acquainted with this trial. If I gave how i would be giving up my identity. Just a note. At the time of the trial there were two spanish congergations. However when the molestations took place in Othello, Wa (ritzville is the county "capital"), there were only one. I remeber the Garza family well. The parents were overtly strict dubs. And were quite good friends with the molester. The molester is now was df'd for his offenses, but is now in good standing. The local congergation was mortifed at what happened. being from a spanish community there is "family" atmosphere. to say that they just accepted the 'sicko' would be false. And indeed they had to answer questions regarding this in the local community. They hardly supported him, but were there for his wife.........who god knows why..stuck with the stupid phuck

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy tele,

The parents were overtly strict dubs.

What's that mean?

The molester is now was df'd for his offenses, but is now in good standing.

What's that mean?

the stupid phuck

I know what that means. And I agree.

waiting

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

1.Three elders stood and spoke for him at sentencing, I hardly think that was in support of the mother.

2. No one silenced the death threats from the crowd of brothers and sisters at the trial. Weren't the elders in charge of the crowd? There were four there.

3.The molester was reinstated in six months two day before his daughter's wedding and walked her down the isle at the kingdom Hall, I do not recall any brothers and sister protesting this.

4.When he was released from prision he had a hero's welcome at his first meeting back with crying and hugs from everyone, again i do not think it was just to make his wife feel better.

I could name more, but just simply from the above I do not believe you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit