We are hemorrhaging... you must beat them to a pulp!!!

by IP_SEC 72 Replies latest members private

• blondie
    blondie

Integ, here are some phrases,

Speak out of both sides of your mouth

Have your cake and eat it too

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

IP...

Thank you. You made my day...and to quote Hill Street Blues..."Hey, let's be careful out there."

-BONEZZ

• badboy
    badboy

If they need a blood transfusion to stop the hemorrhaging,what blood type(s) do they need?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hmm well its just a guess but I'd say:

The CO needs type A for asshole

The DO needs type D for Dick

Theo Jaracz need some type A cP for Asshole with the complete Prick protein in it.

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

Well... they're right. Being overly permissive probably is causing people to leave.

When I was a teenager my Mom was reinstated after about a year... even though she made no secret of not being the slightest bit repetant. She commited adultery, and made it clear to me, and everyone she talked to, including the judicial comitteed that it was never her fault and that it was my Dad's fault she did it.

They reinstated her anyway.

And that really got me thinking for the first time about the validity of the organization. How could it really be guided by God when they'd reinstate someone like her, someone who clearly wasn't at all sorry for the "sin" they'd committed.

• badboy
    badboy

Thanks for the info.I wonder if the blood sample I gave for my tests yesterday would help.shame to throw my sample away when it could help someone.

• Room 215
    Room 215

This thread deserves at least one more go-round.... bttt

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thanks, IP_SEC!

Funny, after reading Blondie's Watchtower "study" for this week, I had considered attending my former KH to afford the elders the opportunity to extend compassionate encouragement to me as it would appear I might be interested in returning to the fold. Now I know that staying away was the correct choice. (I couldn't really stomach it, anyway, if the Truth be told! )

I just watched "The Merchant of Venice" DVD the other night and Portia (as the learned law doctor) tried to convince Shylock that justice was nothing if not tempered with mercy, mercy AND justice being qualities used to describe God himself in the Scriptures. What a pity (though not a surprise) that FDS "policy" now officially outweighs imitating godly qualities as regards stumbling sheep. The elders deserve their "double honor" less and less these days now, don't they?

outnfree

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I agree with Luna2, the majority of die-hard dubs will think this is good news. I've already heard something similar from a family member that Jehovah is starting to clean out the organization.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

It seems like the bOrg goes through a purge every twenty or thirty years... the first major one happened shortly after 1914 failed to produce a visible return of Jebus and the end of the world. The last one was shortly after 1975 failed to bring the end of the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit