We are hemorrhaging... you must beat them to a pulp!!!

by IP_SEC 72 Replies latest members private

• Daytona
    Daytona
    After his part on shepherding the DO got up for some final comments and this is what floored me. I quote.

Quote:
    One thing is for sure brothers, we are hemorrhaging ,,,,,,, we are losing more than are coming in. It is up to us to stop this. End quote

"We're Jehovah's witnesses; We speak out in fearlessness! Ours is the God of true prophecy; What he foretells comes to be!"

The Society has apostazied. It is only reaping what it has sowed. Let her rip!!!!!

Daytona

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

does this mean that they will be revising the visit df persons once a year policy (not that it needs much revising in practice)

"hi we are making our regular visits on all df persons to encourage you to remember that you are not welcome back anytime soon"

this does nothing for the genuinely wilful wanton wrongdoer

and it does nothing for the genuinely repentant

stupid stupid stupid

does anyone remember the account of rehoboam and jereboam?? look what happened there

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Oh ya they also spent a lot of time showing the bible isnt our only source of authority. That since the FDS is in control of things for Jesus right now, they have the right to make "policy"

• keeshah
    keeshah
    they have the right to make "policy"

Well, isn't that "rich"?

They can bite me.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    we are losing more than are coming in. It is up to us to stop this. End quote

I remember when it seemed people took a pleasure when people were being "weeded" out. The cleansing was going on. The wicked were removed from among us! The end was very near.

A friend of mine whose family is large and all in the truth, has a nephew graduating this weekend coming up, alot of family from out of town will be present. There is an intinery for Three days.........On Sunday, it says, No one will miss the meeting, All will be present........which I thought was odd........but what was even odder was my friends comment.......I am not going, I rather watch my son play ball!!!! Don't get me wrong I am glad she is going to watch him play.

purps

• Honesty
    Honesty

IP_SEC is da main man!!!

You have got control!!

I would've blown it and called them all a bunch of gestapo agents.

• moanzy
    moanzy

It looks like the society thinks it is cleaning "up" the org, but they don't realize they are only cleaning it "out"

Good for them! I hope I get my family back.

Moanzy

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

At last summer's convention the representative from London Bethel expressed alarm that during the previous year the Branch had received precisely zero applications for Bethel service.

Declining churches often have trouble with recruiting 'ministers'. If Jehovah's Witnesses are truly beginning to decline, then perhaps they will also experience difficulty finding personnel for the more demanding roles in the organisation.

• blondie
    blondie
    If Jehovah's Witnesses are truly beginning to decline, then perhaps they will also experience difficulty finding personnel for the more demanding roles in the organisation.

We know that it is getting increasingly difficult to recruit COs and DOs and the ones they do have are leaving sooner than in the past. The quality of COs and DOs has declined with either wusses or clubbers and nothing in-between. The wusses tend to leave, making the clubbers, abusive, ones left to kick the sheep.

Blondie

• integ
    integ

Slimboy,

Are you bi-polar or schizophrenic?

Integ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit