We are hemorrhaging... you must beat them to a pulp!!!

by IP_SEC 72 Replies latest members private

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Henceforth until futher notice the flogging of the faithful flock will be done twice a day now instead of just once until morale improves.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

well i think the elders in england must have had the 'dont be too lenient' talk before i had my judical it was a joke! at one point i tried to say the way my jw hubby had cheated on me and beat me but one elder said 'we are not here to judge him it is your commitee!' but really that would have explained the reasons behind my actions! anyway im glad they are saying this if my dad hears it may make even him think twice, who do they think they are the police! ps. thanks ip for your comment on my thread it helped alot .

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Hmmm, here's a unique idea....

DF child molesters and keep them out of the congo.... maybe us "postates" might not have so much to "rant" about
    Quit killing the flock with stone age pronouncements and show some fricking love......

Losing 60,000 people per year in most organizations would be the #1 problem to tackle....not in Dubland....they want it to be 65,000. Unfricking believable.

How many years has it been since the Catholics have actually ex-communicated anyone?

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Wow--thanks for the update! It's really cool to have our own little spy at elder meetings. How do you keep up the 'poker' face during these meetings? Are you worried that you are going to be found out eventually? Your information is very valuable.

I am speechless at the true nature of these so-called Christians. It really boggles my mind that these are people who brag about having the 'truth' and call themselves the 'only true Christians' on earth. I think someone ought to make a movie about Judgement Day and the WTBTS--you know those pictures in the WT publications about people dropping like flies and being killed--well in the movie that would be the JW elders and the Governing Body.

• jaredg
    jaredg

hold up a second.....so their solution to stop people from leaving the WTS is to become more harsh in JCs, thus DFing more people and making it harder for DFd ones to return to the congregation?!?!?!?! THE LOGIC IS SHOCKING!!!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

"The beatings shall continue until morale improves."

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Just more typically backasswards thinking from the folks that brought you 1914, 1925, 1975, doctrinal flip-flops, Mexico/Malawi, etc, etc, etc.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Love it, this is great stuff!

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

IP_SEC, you rule!

SNG

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    One thing is for sure brothers, we are hemorrhaging

May I recommend a transfusion?

Share this