Am I the only one ...

by talesin 53 Replies latest social family

• talesin
    talesin

Ugh. It seems that the JW, along w/ other stuff, has led me to a solitary position in life ... how about you ... is that why you are here? Tonite?

ahh ... thoughts ... too many of them ...

t

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Yes would be the answer for me.

I think the reason is...actually I know the reason is (typing as I think) because I choose to be. Somewhere deep down I really know that in order to be anything for someone else...I have to be ok with me...and I'm not.

(((talesin)))

Never Alone...

• bem
    bem

Who me??? Hear, See, Speak No Evil Hi Tales.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What they said.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    ahh ... thoughts ... too many of them ...

Yes, a place that at times we may need to vist, but to set up shop there -- is hell!

So, what now, dear?

j

• luna2
    luna2

Yup. Not to blame it all on JW stuff, but I think it played a part.

I seem to be in the same state of mind wanderlustguy is. Although at this point in my life, I'm not sure if I'll ever be okay enough with myself to be with someone else. I'm mostly okay with it. My ex-husband taught me that there are worse things than being alone.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    My ex-husband taught me that there are worse things than being alone.

Amen sister.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I'm alone too. But I rather like it.

IMO, most lovers are a dime a dozen and sex with one is much like it would be with any other.

I've decided to wait for a more spiritual connection....I am ready for the next level.

Until I find someone else who is also ready I might as well enjoy pleasant company here with you all.

Robyn *of the hopeful class*

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((tal))

and all y'all ((hugs))

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks folks. There are moments, huh?

Yes, indeedy, what now, JT ... it feels good, actually. Being a bit lonely at times, reaching out, and feeling okay with the 'reaching' part ... knowing that is enough.

Coming back here and seeing your folks' replies is a great feeling and a lovely bonus!

Oy, I just had to say, not just a * oh it's nice * bonus, but something to hold close to my heart, and know that I am not alone. :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit