Am I the only one ...

by talesin 53 Replies latest social family

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Have a good time! I wonder if we really have choices or if everything just follows a complex mathamatical formula and It only apears that we do.

• talesin
    talesin

Hi, frankie

Have a good time!

That's the plan. Hey, an epitaph ... "A good time was had by all." ;)

Do we have a choice? hmmm .. perhaps there are choices to be made, and as John Lennon said, something to the effect of "life is what happens when you are making other plans" ... could that be why the inner life is so essential ... I wonder .

tal

• kls
    kls

Hi Tales , what is new ? Trying to move things along here for you know what

• Preston
    Preston

Check your inbox

- Preston

• talesin
    talesin

kls ,,,

New York, New Zealand, New Mexico ... that's all I can think of right now ...

t

• kls
    kls
    New York, New Zealand, New Mexico ... that's all I can think of right now ...

I thought we had to wait for you to make the Million but we can go now . I am sure i will fit in your suitcase. Oh the sun the beach the men real palm trees.

• talesin
    talesin

Preston *waves* backatcha

kls

Oh, we can go visit Black Sheep ! He will know all the best spots in NZ ...

then, on to OZZZZZ and the beaches ...

t

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

My God, Talesin, and all you guys, this group of posts almost gets me cholked up! Yes, yes, me too me too, me too to all you. I somehow can never connect with anyone. Well, rarely I do, and I think "this person thinks like I do." Anyway, I think that's why I resort to this board, I am too shy to bring up my true feelings to people I see and know. Have been really "in a funk" this past week, and it's so good to know some other people are in the same boat. I know the JW stuff messed up my adolescence, especially, and that is the time you are supposed to learn to belong to a group of peers, so I kind of missed that, and it will always be a challenge for me. And it's so true. Being married does NOT erase the lonliness. It's nice to have a person to talk to, but if you really don't connect, it's just not enough.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

By the way, I think this is why going to an apostafest is so good after being on the board for a while. When I was young I was so reclusive that I went a few years where my only social contact was online, and the few people I did meet was people I chatted with. Basically, whatever gets you to open up - and having connected to some extent online helps when you meet in person.

• acadian
    acadian

yer really never alone...

Acadian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit