Attorneys at Law
    314 Main Street, Suite 300
    Fort Worth, Texas 76102
    Telephone: 817.335.2800
    Facsimile: 817.335.2912
    Toll Free: 877.4ABUSED (877.422.8733)
    Greg email: [email protected]
    Kimberlee email: [email protected]

These attorneys have been help ex-JWs with legal issues regarding abuse.

Please call them asap.

Blondie

• Adonis
    Adonis

I will make the call right now.

But the elders are calling soon, if I say anything what should I say?

• kls
    kls

Adonis, i strongly encourage you to tell your therapist everything so they can help you get through it . I was abused as a child ,not molested and never had counseling and now i have terrible flash backs that send me into deep depression. This something you have to unload and get help with to deal with or the flash backs will set you into a deep depression.

I agree with other posters ,call the police or get a attorney and not confront the jws because they will make it all out that you are a lier.

• Adonis
    Adonis

Blondie, did this happen to you? Did you have any success bringing anyone to justice?

• kls
    kls

Adonis, tell them you have contacted an attorney and were told not to talk to anyone .

• bem
    bem

Adonis, I am so sorry for what you have lived through. I doubt the elders will make you feel anything but humiliation & shame contact the lawyers and the police no one will help you in the wts.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

you're a strong person for coming out Adonis. my condolences for what you went through.

and a warm welcome to the board. :) and there is good advice in this thread for you already.

• bem
    bem

Adonis read this thread if you have not already the stories are so similar.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/88988/1486262/post.ashx#1486262
  • blondie
    blondie
    Blondie, did this happen to you? Did you have any success bringing anyone to justice?

The statute of limitations had run out in my case. In another case, some years ago, I used my leverage in the legal system to get the BOE/CO/DO to do something. The most important thing to know is that the congregation will care nothing about you, just protecting the congregation's reputation. So contact Love and Norris. They have a lot of experience dealing with this and they are the legal experts. Wait until you talk to them before talking to the congregation again. Okay? Blondie

• love11
    love11

More than likely, they are going to believe an elders wife over a disfellowshipped person!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit