I was molested for 4 years.

by Adonis 49 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Adonis
    Adonis

Wow. I cant believe I am not the only one. I have been carrying my secret for 12 long years.

I told my wife long ago that I was once a witness. I told her how I was exiled from the congragation 12 years ago after a bout of domestic violence between me and my unbelieving father. I was a ward of the state for a year, and when I returned to the congragation after my time in a boys home, I was not recieved well and summaraly publicly repremanded and exiled.

But that is not the whole story.

Only 3 months after I was babtized, the Secratary Elder's wife and I began a sexual relationship that lasted 4 years. I was only 14. She was always a presence, even when I was in the boy's home, she was always there. No matter how much I try to block out thoes 4 years of my life, I can still remember every detail. As a matter of fact, everytime I smell eternity for women, I want to puke.

My wife has recently taken on an indignation to bring this woman to justice, however she went to the kingdom hall first and explained what happened to me. The elders will be calling here in about an hour. I feel like I am going to faint when I hear them. What do I do? Help me please.

• kls
    kls

I am so deeply sorry for what happened and i am sure what you are about to got through is going to be more then rough but you have got to be strong and bring this molester to justice and seek counseling . You need to talk to a professional to help you heal so you can live your life to the fullest.

Welcome

• love11
    love11

Don't talk to them, they will not help you! I should know...

The are only after covering their own a$$ !!!!!

They do not want reproach brought on their org. they will lie to the courts to cover it up. Do not talk to them without a lawyer present.

• Adonis
    Adonis

Thank you so much,

I have been in therapy for a while now, yet I cant seem to talk to my therapist about it. I have only told my wife, and that was hard enough. I dont even believe that I told her the whole thing. I have been briefly reading over the other stories and I find that JWS are more likely to cover the thing up than anything else. Should I even talk to them?

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

holy crap!

You were 14? how old are you now? Why did your wife contact the kh? Why is this her beef? She doesn't think you can take care of your own problems?

If there is action to be taken, and that is what you want, why didn't you contact the police?

Well look dude, if you don't want to talk to these guys just tell them to buzz-off. Who cares what the smelders want.

I know you are traumatized and all so take some time to think this through. Do you really want to destroy this womans marriage?

I am just thinking out loud here. Take your time, and think about what it is you want to accomplish and why.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

((((((((((((((((Adonis)))))))))))))

I am sorry to hear that you had to endure that for 4 years.

When and if the elders call, stand up to them and tell them the truth, but don't expect them to do anything about it or even show you sympathy, they are company men and only care about themselves and their stupid cult.

Please visit http://www.silentlambs.org

DL76

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Can you post your story at silent lambs?

I dont know if there is a place to do that, just wondering.

purps

• love11
    love11

They will humiliate you and abuse you all over again and you will be in tears by the time they leave. I've been through it, i've heard it happening, and I know what I am talking about. Please don't talk to them......

• Adonis
    Adonis

I am 26 now. I am the father of three children. I dont want anything but to be rid of this trauma forever. I believe that my wife was right to do what she did. She thinks of me always, and she knows that the only way I will ever get rid of this, is to face it head on. It does not make it easy though. If you were ever molested you would know that you somehow feel guilt over it. I dont realy care what happens to her marrage, as it is me I am thinking about. She was not thinking of me when she was doing what she was doing to me.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Do not talk to elders. They either will not believe you, or try to twist what you say to protect themselves. They are there for the Watch Tower, not for you.

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit