I was molested for 4 years.

by Adonis 49 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

TAPE RECORD EVERYTHING IF YOU HAVE A COVERT CAMCORDER ALL THE BETTER

DOCUMENT,DOCUMENT,DOCUMENT (if they ask you if you are recording deny it.)

Best wishes Danny

• kls
    kls

I just want to add that if you were to talk to the jws that they could trap you into saying something against you and use it against you if this were to go to court. DO NOT TO ANYONE TILL YOU GET A ATTORNEY

• love11
    love11

I know you want to make her pay for this and get back at her. But there are smarter ways to do this. Hold tight and be patient, she will get hers in the end. Go through the legal system, they are the ones who will help you do this. Those elders? They will be defending her in court!

• Bryan
    Bryan

you have a pm

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

You have a PM from me, too. Hang in there! The road to recovery is tough but worth it.

Hugs,

Nina

• Adonis
    Adonis

I was just told that the statute of limitations ran out on my case already. Nice. I get abused, and there is now no way to bring her to justice.

• love11
    love11

Ok...then in that case- make sure you get her disfellowshipped! Talk to the elders and tell them all of the gory details. Bring her down! Tell them that you are afraid she is doing this to other innocent boys after you tell them your situation.

What is the statue of limitations anyways? Does anyone know?! I'm sure I'm past it too!

• Adonis
    Adonis

Love and Noris told me that the civil statute ends at age 26. I am 26. As far as the criminal statute, she is unclear about it in California. I have my tape recorder ready for the phone call. Thank you so much for giving me all this advice in this time of need.

• Netty
    Netty

Please please call the police and get an attorney first. Once you do that, and get it all out in the open, then the congregation might be embarassed, and a little more inclined to have to discipline her. I am not saying that they will.

But having her disciplined through the congregation is not the most important thing to do here. Handling this legally is.

On a side note here, I recently confronted my elder father, about ANOTHER elder, father of one of my friends growing up, who had molested his own daughter. I asked if this was ever handled. He adamantly shook his head up and down and said "oh, believe me it was handled!!!!!" I said "you mean you told the police?" (remember he was an elder at the time). He looked at me in shock, and said "well no".

Just to give you a little example of how the elders dont handle things.

I am so sorry that you went through something so horrible. Hang in there.

• Adonis
    Adonis

I reported her to Silentsheep. I hope this helps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit